Reviews for Silver Sun
nekopryde chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
Definitely nice to read another wonderful chapter after that long hiatus! It will be really interesting to see what happens next, that's for sure!
khammel chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
I found Serentry's use of revenge as a reason for Angwyn not to be a senshi interesting. After all, once one becomes a senshi, it seems that some motivation for revenge will creep into their makeup. Close friends and relatives will be killed or injured. It is natural to want to 'make them pay' for their transgressions. But then, another way to look at it is the senshi should at least start out 'pure'.

On Cytheria making Angwyn wait.. not the first bachelorette pad unready for human visitation at a moment's notice! :)

Interesting gift. Well done.

And a relationship cliffhanger at the end.

Thanks so much for writing this.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Nice to see Angwyn power coming back.
god of all chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
Great chapter story so far please continue this story soon
thejackle123 chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
Just read through this and I'm enjoying it can't wait for more.
LordsFire chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
Oh, I'm definitely going to be watching for updates on this one. I'm rather intensely curious, however, as to whether or not you intend to continue the storytelling into the 'current day' period after you finish with the story arc(s) in the Moon Kingdom?
LordsFire chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
This is very good story telling. It doesn't have the bite that some fanfics do, nor the more spectacular drawing elements, but it's got solid plot, character progression, and the text flows well. It'll be interesting to see if it intensifies enough to be epic when it reaches more climactic happenings.
LordsFire chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
Good Writings. I'm actually *really* excited to find this story, as it's hard to find well-written, currently-ongoing Ranma fiction. Which is a real shame, because it's a series (and he's a character) with so much potential.

Onward! To the next Chapter!
Shannon Dee chapter 6 . 5/14/2012
I really hope to see more of this story.
Orchamus chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
DAMN this is good! Rather curious as to how it'll be brought to the future, that is how the characters will change in the future timeline, but for now this is a great story, good interaction, some drama, romance, perhaps a pairing between Angwyn and Venus, and a good magic explanation.
tuatara chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
This story continues to be immensely engaging. It's a real pleasure to read, you know? Thank you for the update. I look forward to the next chapter!
god of all chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
ArinaSugarBaby chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
As nice as this has been your updates have been slow but the pace of this story has also been slow I am starting to think that a lot of this could have just been summarized and done in flash backs with where you are currently with this story the length of the chapters aren't the problem it's the pace of the chapters that is the problem with the long updates as well.
7 Winds chapter 6 . 2/15/2012
I have too say I love the level of detail you have put into this story thus far. The amount of character development and background information makes this story that much more enjoyable and thrilling at the same time. I can stop wanting to know more with each chapter. Please update again soon.

Thank you for the chapter and your time.

Your Eternal Fan

7Winds ;)
Jerry Unipeg chapter 6 . 2/15/2012
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Well done on their history.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »