Reviews for Silver Sun
Shannon Dee chapter 6 . 5/14/2012
I really hope to see more of this story.
Orchamus chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
DAMN this is good! Rather curious as to how it'll be brought to the future, that is how the characters will change in the future timeline, but for now this is a great story, good interaction, some drama, romance, perhaps a pairing between Angwyn and Venus, and a good magic explanation.
tuatara chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
This story continues to be immensely engaging. It's a real pleasure to read, you know? Thank you for the update. I look forward to the next chapter!
god of all chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
ArinaSugarBaby chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
As nice as this has been your updates have been slow but the pace of this story has also been slow I am starting to think that a lot of this could have just been summarized and done in flash backs with where you are currently with this story the length of the chapters aren't the problem it's the pace of the chapters that is the problem with the long updates as well.
7 Winds chapter 6 . 2/15/2012
I have too say I love the level of detail you have put into this story thus far. The amount of character development and background information makes this story that much more enjoyable and thrilling at the same time. I can stop wanting to know more with each chapter. Please update again soon.

Thank you for the chapter and your time.

Your Eternal Fan

7Winds ;)
Jerry Unipeg chapter 6 . 2/15/2012
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Well done on their history.
ijpowers92 chapter 5 . 12/27/2011
I don't see how this is a Ranma crossover.
biggie1447 chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
Nice update. I like how you give the royalty in this story an amusing and even funny human side that few would ever know about.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 5 . 12/25/2011
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) I enjoy the ending of the chapter.
Pryde Kitty chapter 5 . 12/25/2011
Nothing super exciting, but it was okay. It was a nice look at more of the daily activities, and a big hint of mischief to come from a certain matchmaker. It should be interesting to see how everything comes into play next chapter. I hope I see a new one soon!
Anthony1l chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
tuatara chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
This story just gets better and better! You're crafting all of this so well. It's a superb depiction of the Moon Kingdom, and a great look at the characters. Angwyn is shaping up quite nicely, and I especially look forward to seeing her response to martial arts training...for obvious reasons.

Of course, this will (by necessity) all end badly. Perhaps we might get a Ranma epilogue so that we aren't ending on such a down note? Just a thought!

Keep up the excellent work. I anxiously await the next chapter! Keep up the good work!
Scarlet Dragonwing chapter 4 . 4/21/2011
Well done so far, and it's just like Ranma in any lifetime to be so stubborn that he/she would defy even the highest authority to get what he/she wants. Keep up the good work.
god of all chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »