Reviews for Silver Sun
Guardoflight chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
A very well thought out story and interesting story and I look forward to seeing where you will take this in the next chapter. A quick question though how would the gem on the end of Saturn's, Jupiter's, Neptune's and Uranus's wand be created since those planets are gas giants making it next to impossible to land on those planets since there is no land on those planets?
tuatara chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
Hmm. "Pandia"'s probably the best possible alternative for her name, but it's still not nearly as charming as "Usagi." I mean, she's the Rabbit in the Moon, for goodness sake! Complete with rabbit-ear twintails and everything. But I understand why you'd change it.

(Shall comment more when I've caught up...but so far, so good!
MonsterRideOp chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
So far this is a great story. It reminds me of portions of Black Moon - Eclipse of the Sun by Arthur Hansen, specifically the parts detailing Sailor Suns initial appearance in the Moon Kingdom. But I like this one better. The way it's moving towards an eventual Sailor Sun appearance is better detailed and more "realistic." Since it is based on the Sailor Ranko stories, mostly by Rebecca Heineman, it is kind of easier to see the eventual conclusion. But so far I can see what should be a great story that will lead to said conclusion.

Please continue on with this very in depth and well written story.
Logray Vadisi chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
here's a thought about setsuna's name. while she is the only living remnant of that time, who says she kept the same name? there's always the possibility that she took a new name each couple generations to work with the people of that time. and there's always the pain of memories that her original name may bring her.
darkendrence chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
great ground work
Jerry Unipeg chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Nice history.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) and a new life starting for her.
Vld chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
Can you really blame her? Well, probably. But Minnie's a scientist... and i don't know that many scientists that would even consider something without any scientific proofs.

parallel realities/dimensions, and the likes? No way is she gonna believe in it. Not until she sees it with her own eyes.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) OUCH! sad way for one power to awaking.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
GREAT START! (*x4) Well done on the meeting.
Cheb chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
The best this old, tired meta-series saw since "Twice in a Millennium".

I hope you continue this.

Though it's strange you listed it as "Sailor Moon fanfic" not as "Ranma and sailor Moon cross-over". I'd never find it if not one helpful comrade at the Fukufics board. I regilarly check the "Ranma and Sailor Moon cross-overs" category here but of course I never saw your fic. I never check the "Sailor Moon crossovers" category because there are too many and too many of them bad.
Pryde Kitty chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
I LOVE how you used Jupiter's infamous boyfriend line back during her stay in the Silver Millenium. _
Pryde Kitty chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
So far I'm only two chapters deep, but I am VERY interested! You don't find too many Sailor Sun fanfics with Ranma/Ranko. I also like the different approach with her starting her powers on her own, without being a Senshi first and stuff. I hope you create more new awesome chapters soon! 3
MeowzieChan chapter 3 . 9/30/2010
Didn't catch the Julliard ref, but then, I never got around to finishing the trilogy.

Anyway, I like how you've classified magics, and the fact that you're building off of what little we know about Angwyn to make a full story. Since we haven't heard much from Becky in... what, a year? Since we haven't heard from Becky in so long, it's good to get a fix somehow.

I look forward to the next chapter, and seeing how Serenity plans to keep Angwyn from becoming Sun. (Aside from never appointing her until The Final Battle, of course.)
GeshronTyler chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
The original "Sailor Ranko" story by Rebecca Heineman did provide some backround to Angwyn, but it doesn't hurt to have a different take on things. _ Do continue.
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »