Reviews for Silver Sun
biggie1447 chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
Nice update. I like how you give the royalty in this story an amusing and even funny human side that few would ever know about.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 5 . 12/25/2011
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) I enjoy the ending of the chapter.
Pryde Kitty chapter 5 . 12/25/2011
Nothing super exciting, but it was okay. It was a nice look at more of the daily activities, and a big hint of mischief to come from a certain matchmaker. It should be interesting to see how everything comes into play next chapter. I hope I see a new one soon!
Anthony1l chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
tuatara chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
This story just gets better and better! You're crafting all of this so well. It's a superb depiction of the Moon Kingdom, and a great look at the characters. Angwyn is shaping up quite nicely, and I especially look forward to seeing her response to martial arts training...for obvious reasons.

Of course, this will (by necessity) all end badly. Perhaps we might get a Ranma epilogue so that we aren't ending on such a down note? Just a thought!

Keep up the excellent work. I anxiously await the next chapter! Keep up the good work!
Scarlet Dragonwing chapter 4 . 4/21/2011
Well done so far, and it's just like Ranma in any lifetime to be so stubborn that he/she would defy even the highest authority to get what he/she wants. Keep up the good work.
god of all chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Guardoflight chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
A very well thought out story and interesting story and I look forward to seeing where you will take this in the next chapter. A quick question though how would the gem on the end of Saturn's, Jupiter's, Neptune's and Uranus's wand be created since those planets are gas giants making it next to impossible to land on those planets since there is no land on those planets?
tuatara chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
Hmm. "Pandia"'s probably the best possible alternative for her name, but it's still not nearly as charming as "Usagi." I mean, she's the Rabbit in the Moon, for goodness sake! Complete with rabbit-ear twintails and everything. But I understand why you'd change it.

(Shall comment more when I've caught up...but so far, so good!
MonsterRideOp chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
So far this is a great story. It reminds me of portions of Black Moon - Eclipse of the Sun by Arthur Hansen, specifically the parts detailing Sailor Suns initial appearance in the Moon Kingdom. But I like this one better. The way it's moving towards an eventual Sailor Sun appearance is better detailed and more "realistic." Since it is based on the Sailor Ranko stories, mostly by Rebecca Heineman, it is kind of easier to see the eventual conclusion. But so far I can see what should be a great story that will lead to said conclusion.

Please continue on with this very in depth and well written story.
Logray Vadisi chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
here's a thought about setsuna's name. while she is the only living remnant of that time, who says she kept the same name? there's always the possibility that she took a new name each couple generations to work with the people of that time. and there's always the pain of memories that her original name may bring her.
darkendrence chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
great ground work
Jerry Unipeg chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Nice history.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) and a new life starting for her.
Vld chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
Can you really blame her? Well, probably. But Minnie's a scientist... and i don't know that many scientists that would even consider something without any scientific proofs.

parallel realities/dimensions, and the likes? No way is she gonna believe in it. Not until she sees it with her own eyes.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »