Reviews for Fictional
Welp chapter 10 . 10/8
I realize you probably wouldn't do anything to this story, with how long it has been since its latest update, but I sorely wish you would.
Bravo13 chapter 10 . 9/7
Great story looking forward to seeing were it goes :)
One of only two fics I've seen where Harry is a Servqnt. Other was Fate:Emiya Night. Not the best name but I feel like it really nailed an Alt!Hero Harry.
Storm0719 chapter 10 . 8/27
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA no lo puedo creer, esta historia es emocionante me gusto y quiero ver como avanza, AMIGO POR FAVOR TERMINALA NO LA DEJES MORIR ESTA HISTORIA porfavor...
kabs9000 chapter 10 . 8/11
Absolutely fantastic, I really hope you update soon
Gammabeta99 chapter 10 . 4/27
This is easily the best Fate/Stay Night story I have ever read, a real shame you didn't continue it.
Vakrii chapter 10 . 4/4
Great story, unfortunate that it has been unfinished. Really like the characterizations.
Bunny153539 chapter 10 . 11/23/2016
Wow, I kind of wish I had read this years ago when I first saw it. It's shockingly good!
BlazeStryker chapter 10 . 5/5/2016
The heroic idea of a fictional character winding up with his entire setting at his disposal is actually held by the canon Assassin.

As for why Harry Potter could be assigned the Assassin slot, he was fated to kill within his own genre, fate's assassin to bring down Voldemort.

What I want to see is what happens when he tries calling up a defeated Servant or Master. Of course, I've also wondered what would happen if Rider was cut loose from Shinji via Rule Breaker..
omnigil chapter 10 . 4/24/2016
Really hope you continue this fic. I lost count of how many times I've re-read it. Really want to see Harry killing gilgamesh with the killing curse since it goes through all magical defenses.
Stepford Smiler chapter 10 . 4/4/2016
Love this fic
The concept is one I can get behind
Please do go on, I enjoy your creativity greatly
shuujin.takagi chapter 10 . 2/23/2016
Un fic muy bien escrito y muy interesate, espero que actualices pronto
Timeportal88 chapter 10 . 12/15/2015
This story is really awesome. You did a phenomenonal job of incorporating harry into the world as a fictional hero and establishing how his presence changed things. Furthermore you've established conflict between him and castor and as well as rider that look to play out very nicely. The hinted Harry/Saber on top just makes things even better.

Unfortunately you haven't updated this in years but I would love it if you get the motivation to finish it off. This has so much potential and I'd hate to see it go to waste. If you want anyone to bounce ideas off of I'm your guy!

Great story and hope this isn't the end?
Unknown Eldritch chapter 10 . 12/15/2015
This fic is awesome so far. This is I think the... 2nd fic I have seen where Harry is summoned, and the first one I have seen where he is summoned by Caster. I love the subtle hints at a possible HarryxSaber romance and the... not-so subtle hints at Illya's obsession with Harry. Amazing job.
shyd1 chapter 10 . 12/8/2015