Reviews for Fictional
yarmantho chapter 9 . 5/9
Please don't abandon this ...
KaijuSentai chapter 10 . 3/29
A very good story. I'll admit that Harry being the embodiment of the Harry Potter world is something I've never seen in a story before. Well done. Here's hoping you update soon!
entelejent chapter 10 . 2/8
Wonderful job; it's a beautiful story. One of the only issues I have is how much physical attraction Saber feels for Harry when they initially meet, though there may be reasons for that.
DEBob19 chapter 10 . 1/22
Try 3 years. Holy shit I wish you hadn't stopped writing. This is one of the best I've read in a long time. Love what you've done with Harry's summoning.
Almark chapter 10 . 11/16/2014
Such a shame you aren't continuing this story. I periodically reread this story once every few months and it is always such a pleasure.

Kinda hope to see Shinji die very soon... I kinda hate him. Sakura deserves better than what she got. :/
EternityDragon2610 chapter 10 . 11/6/2014
Three years without an update... ordinarily i wouldn't give something like thatthatthe time of day but it has been a pretty awesome story so far so i guess I'll drop a fav in the hopes it eventually gets updated.
Random number generator chapter 10 . 10/25/2014
Hm, he can produce items. Can he do the same with living things - up to and including humans?
polparohoda chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
A very nice story, with plenty of depth and interesting developments. I really hope this isn't the end of it.
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 10 . 5/30/2014
I really hope to see more of this, I've really been enjoying it.
chimmon chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
I like the premise of summoning Harry as a fictional hero, since that's what Assassin was anyways. It's better than summoning him and having to come up with some reason why Harry Potter was summoned into a universe so different from his own.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Another humanist of a dick head of a Harry with too much stupidity and empathy -.-
Coyote chapter 10 . 3/18/2014
Ah, dammit. The premise is so enjoyable, but it's an orphaned fic :(
scorpioneldar chapter 10 . 2/19/2014
i would like some more of this it is really good
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
odd that you had caster summon him instead of having him be summoned instead of caster (you know as the new caster) would have made more sense
i could see how he could be assasin class though
teleportation stealth and deadly spells that can be fired in less than a second (instead of needing a 3 to 4 verse chant or stored mana in the form of jewls) yes is it not the case that assasin is supposed to have the ability to hide themselves? what better way to hide than a cloak that can protect you from the sight of death himself?
i look forward to the rest of the story
Crimson Reiter chapter 10 . 1/11/2014
I really need more of this fic!