Reviews for Fictional
Bunny153539 chapter 10 . 11/23
Wow, I kind of wish I had read this years ago when I first saw it. It's shockingly good!
BlazeStryker chapter 10 . 5/5
The heroic idea of a fictional character winding up with his entire setting at his disposal is actually held by the canon Assassin.

As for why Harry Potter could be assigned the Assassin slot, he was fated to kill within his own genre, fate's assassin to bring down Voldemort.

What I want to see is what happens when he tries calling up a defeated Servant or Master. Of course, I've also wondered what would happen if Rider was cut loose from Shinji via Rule Breaker..
omnigil chapter 10 . 4/24
Really hope you continue this fic. I lost count of how many times I've re-read it. Really want to see Harry killing gilgamesh with the killing curse since it goes through all magical defenses.
Stepford Smiler chapter 10 . 4/4
Love this fic
The concept is one I can get behind
Please do go on, I enjoy your creativity greatly
shuujin.takagi chapter 10 . 2/23
Un fic muy bien escrito y muy interesate, espero que actualices pronto
Timeportal88 chapter 10 . 12/15/2015
This story is really awesome. You did a phenomenonal job of incorporating harry into the world as a fictional hero and establishing how his presence changed things. Furthermore you've established conflict between him and castor and as well as rider that look to play out very nicely. The hinted Harry/Saber on top just makes things even better.

Unfortunately you haven't updated this in years but I would love it if you get the motivation to finish it off. This has so much potential and I'd hate to see it go to waste. If you want anyone to bounce ideas off of I'm your guy!

Great story and hope this isn't the end?
Rikudou no Shinju chapter 10 . 12/15/2015
This fic is awesome so far. This is I think the... 2nd fic I have seen where Harry is summoned, and the first one I have seen where he is summoned by Caster. I love the subtle hints at a possible HarryxSaber romance and the... not-so subtle hints at Illya's obsession with Harry. Amazing job.
shyd1 chapter 10 . 12/8/2015
Interesting!
Andalumeni chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Liking the concept, though I almost feel that Harry would actually fit the class of Assassin better than Caster in some ways - HP magic all feels very small scale and utility (single target direct effects), very practical for a James Bond type but not really battlefield control. The cloak gives the archtypical presence concealment, and if the Maruaders Map as a NP covered the local area rather than Hogwarts it would make an extremely powerful combination as an assasin :)
The 10th Wand chapter 2 . 7/25/2015
Well I suppose if Harry can't win the grail he might as well try to get a date with Rider before dieing.
Parks98 chapter 10 . 7/23/2015
wow this got dark very fast...and yes this is type moon but still
Parks98 chapter 9 . 7/23/2015
Yesss! We got psycho illya that we all love!
Parks98 chapter 8 . 7/23/2015
da fuck did harry do to piss off gil
Parks98 chapter 7 . 7/23/2015
SOMEONE KILL FUCKING SHINJI NOW! He literally (in my opinion) is worse than GIL and while yes kotomie is worse than all of them he was born that way.
Parks98 chapter 6 . 7/23/2015
Oh lord I love this...I REALLY LOVE THIS!