Reviews for Fictional
Timeportal88 chapter 10 . 12/15/2015
This story is really awesome. You did a phenomenonal job of incorporating harry into the world as a fictional hero and establishing how his presence changed things. Furthermore you've established conflict between him and castor and as well as rider that look to play out very nicely. The hinted Harry/Saber on top just makes things even better.

Unfortunately you haven't updated this in years but I would love it if you get the motivation to finish it off. This has so much potential and I'd hate to see it go to waste. If you want anyone to bounce ideas off of I'm your guy!

Great story and hope this isn't the end?
Rikudou no Shinju chapter 10 . 12/15/2015
This fic is awesome so far. This is I think the... 2nd fic I have seen where Harry is summoned, and the first one I have seen where he is summoned by Caster. I love the subtle hints at a possible HarryxSaber romance and the... not-so subtle hints at Illya's obsession with Harry. Amazing job.
shyd1 chapter 10 . 12/8/2015
Interesting!
Andalumeni chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Liking the concept, though I almost feel that Harry would actually fit the class of Assassin better than Caster in some ways - HP magic all feels very small scale and utility (single target direct effects), very practical for a James Bond type but not really battlefield control. The cloak gives the archtypical presence concealment, and if the Maruaders Map as a NP covered the local area rather than Hogwarts it would make an extremely powerful combination as an assasin :)
The 10th Wand chapter 2 . 7/25/2015
Well I suppose if Harry can't win the grail he might as well try to get a date with Rider before dieing.
Parks98 chapter 10 . 7/23/2015
wow this got dark very fast...and yes this is type moon but still
Parks98 chapter 9 . 7/23/2015
Yesss! We got psycho illya that we all love!
Parks98 chapter 8 . 7/23/2015
da fuck did harry do to piss off gil
Parks98 chapter 7 . 7/23/2015
SOMEONE KILL FUCKING SHINJI NOW! He literally (in my opinion) is worse than GIL and while yes kotomie is worse than all of them he was born that way.
Parks98 chapter 6 . 7/23/2015
Oh lord I love this...I REALLY LOVE THIS!
Parks98 chapter 5 . 7/23/2015
OH thank goodness. I was thinking that you did the fate route (not that there is anything wrong with it but I just like the fate route the least)
Parks98 chapter 4 . 7/23/2015
WAIT THIS IS THE FATE ROUTE!?
FUCK!
Parks98 chapter 3 . 7/23/2015
Soo is this the UBW route but with Harry instead of sasaki who basically did nothing unless it included sabre and a fight scene
Parks98 chapter 2 . 7/23/2015
Hehe the woman who made is the mother of all snakes and a guy who can speak the language of snakes...yes HELL THR FUCK YES!
Parks98 chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
I love this idea...even though in multiverse Harry Potter is an actual universe. ( blame zelretch for any problem)