Reviews for Fictional
MathiasNightlord01 chapter 10 . 3/7
You know, after watching the anime Re:Creators I wonder if Harry's existence could be made similar to Altair's and be able to add things that weren't in the books via the millions of fanfiction stories written about him and his adventures. Sort of how Caster Nictoris was granted H.P. Lovecraftian Summoning or Vlad III was given the Legend of Dracula NP even though they never had those powers in life.

Harry being summoned should also have high parameters due to being a world wide "hero" and his "legend" is very well known and granted a form of "worship/adoration" that grants him a big boost in his parameters. Plus, with all the other stories added to his legend he could be able to do other things not seen in the books.

Just a thought.
Eru Iluvitar chapter 10 . 1/15
Really enjoying the story. Any chance of continuing?
SakuraLuck chapter 10 . 1/3
I wish you would continue this..
SakuraLuck chapter 5 . 1/3
I love how Shirou is still so captivated by Heroic Spirits, I wonder if he admires Harry the same way? I hope so, I really wanna see a future Shirou showing respect and admiration to Holy Spirits and actually include Harry Potter in the list of impossible names. He'll drive people crazy. "So you're saying you met THE King Arthur, who's apparently a woman, Hercules, a greek DEMIGOD, MEDUSA, a greek GODDESS AND HARRY FUCKING POTTER? He's not even a real person- I mean bloody hell he's from a CHILDREN'S BOOK Shirou!"
ketain chapter 10 . 10/20/2017
it is very a very good story and sad that it is not continued.
If you have truly abandoned it... would it bother you much to write down what would have happened? like a list of events and reveals just to "complete" what has been begun?
Welp chapter 10 . 10/8/2017
I realize you probably wouldn't do anything to this story, with how long it has been since its latest update, but I sorely wish you would.
Bravo13 chapter 10 . 9/7/2017
Great story looking forward to seeing were it goes :)
Guest chapter 10 . 8/31/2017
One of only two fics I've seen where Harry is a Servqnt. Other was Fate:Emiya Night. Not the best name but I feel like it really nailed an Alt!Hero Harry.
Storm0719 chapter 10 . 8/27/2017
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA no lo puedo creer, esta historia es emocionante me gusto y quiero ver como avanza, AMIGO POR FAVOR TERMINALA NO LA DEJES MORIR ESTA HISTORIA porfavor...
kabs9000 chapter 10 . 8/11/2017
Absolutely fantastic, I really hope you update soon
Gammabeta99 chapter 10 . 4/27/2017
This is easily the best Fate/Stay Night story I have ever read, a real shame you didn't continue it.
Vakrii chapter 10 . 4/4/2017
Great story, unfortunate that it has been unfinished. Really like the characterizations.
Bunny153539 chapter 10 . 11/23/2016
Wow, I kind of wish I had read this years ago when I first saw it. It's shockingly good!
BlazeStryker chapter 10 . 5/5/2016
The heroic idea of a fictional character winding up with his entire setting at his disposal is actually held by the canon Assassin.

As for why Harry Potter could be assigned the Assassin slot, he was fated to kill within his own genre, fate's assassin to bring down Voldemort.

What I want to see is what happens when he tries calling up a defeated Servant or Master. Of course, I've also wondered what would happen if Rider was cut loose from Shinji via Rule Breaker..
omnigil chapter 10 . 4/24/2016
Really hope you continue this fic. I lost count of how many times I've re-read it. Really want to see Harry killing gilgamesh with the killing curse since it goes through all magical defenses.