Reviews for Finish Line
Don't stop continue
felisse.alexander68 chapter 9 . 5/7/2013
I need bag number 7 so far this is great
Concerned chapter 14 . 3/20/2011
Hey... So... You ever gonna update this again? :) I hope you do.
VEALIA chapter 14 . 9/22/2010
LOVING the plot and can't wait to read more...I think this is one of the most original fanfictions I have yet to read..Thank you please keep the chaapters coming!
lucyferr chapter 14 . 8/10/2010
Looking good, this fic, so far

Kinda hoping that one day someone writes a fic where the hero dies in the middle of the fic - not at the end, but the middle, so we can see the aftermath. (hint hint ;-)
lucyferr chapter 13 . 8/10/2010
Go Fred!
lucyferr chapter 12 . 8/10/2010
looking forward to some buffy pov soon! well, hoping at least...
lucyferr chapter 10 . 8/10/2010
She doesn't want them to know because she's afraid. The further it is from her mind, the further it is from happening. And if any of them find out, they'll find out she's not invincible; that she's not the strong Faith that they know and respect and fear. She's just as human as they are, even if she is a Slayer. And she doesn't want them to ever know that.

It makes her vulnerable.

good bit, that.
KMACMUZIKMAFIA or AQUARIUS121 chapter 14 . 7/5/2010
Glad I stuck with this story. It's really good. I can't wait for Chapter 15!

webber82 chapter 14 . 7/4/2010
Yay! I was worried you weren't going to keep writing this! Glad that you are! :D. Lookig forwar to the next update. :)
tanama30 chapter 14 . 7/2/2010
omg i am so happy to see this update. it has been a while and i'm glad that you have continued the story. i wonder if buffy will actually ask faitha bout her treatments. update soon
brokencow chapter 14 . 7/2/2010
I've really liked your other fanfictions, and this one is getting better. Hope to see an update soon!
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 14 . 7/2/2010
This is great!
Hotcutii3 chapter 14 . 7/2/2010
love it! plz update soon!
Jeremy Shane chapter 14 . 7/2/2010