Reviews for Book 1: Wake Up Call
Type your review is book 2 journey
Scathing reviewer chapter 18 . 8/1/2017
Nearly a quarter of this chapter was authors notes.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/29/2017
I love this story! I always come back to reread it and hope that maybe one day you might put up an outline of what you had planned for Book 2. Anyways I love how you highlight the the darker side of imprinting and the danger of having one's life revolve around one person. I loved Charlie confronting Bella because truthfully you expressed some of my frustrations with her character. Even though you probably won't read this review I hopethat you are still continuing to write because you have such creative ideas and this fanfic (one of my top two Leah and Jacob fanfics) has a ton of depth.
g chapter 1 . 5/27/2017
great first chapter! I'm excited to see how you will expand the relationship between jake and Leah
AngelisaBlack chapter 17 . 5/5/2017
This is my all time favorite fix for JakeLeah. I love your interpretation of their characters. But I just cannot bring myself to read anymore knowing that there is no conclusion, no explanation, no hea. Please if you can find it in your heart to write book 2 I will be forever your wolf bitch. Yes I'm begging! So many fans here would be so damn happy.
AngelisaBlack chapter 1 . 5/5/2017
Last review was for chapter 9. Sorry still learning how to use the fanfic app!
AngelisaBlack chapter 1 . 5/5/2017
So fucking satisfying that Jake finally listened to his spiritwolf aka grew some balls, to finally stand up to the little abomination and effectively the Cullen's. Yass Jacob!
AngelisaBlack chapter 7 . 5/5/2017
They have all been lazy, childish little assholes and it's about time they realized. Awesome explanation. Love this
AngelisaBlack chapter 3 . 5/4/2017
It's been ages since I've read your fix. I'm loving it just as much as the first time x
The Original Tart chapter 28 . 9/7/2016
This is hands down one of the best, well written fanfictions that I have ever read. please please please publish book 2. I have been waiting on this for years and have reread this wayy too many times in hopes for a proper conclusion.
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 28 . 7/2/2016
I don't have enough words to express how this fanfic is fascinating. You're trying to kill me with this end. I hope you have already published the book 2, if not, I will cry.
tiarramcgriff.tm chapter 6 . 6/21/2016
bbbb. b
Ash chapter 28 . 5/17/2016
It's been two years. I want the new story. Now. Please
thegurl2u chapter 28 . 3/17/2016
hope you start working on book 2 soon
thegurl2u chapter 9 . 3/12/2016
hope you finish this i really would love to find out what happens next
1,003 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »