Reviews for This Feeling
yay chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
That sucks. I hope he likes you by now!
A chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Love it!
Musette Fujiwara chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
so cute
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Wow,you're quite obsessed with this boy, you should show him this :) it's good.
evol love chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
The new installment is WONDERFUL!
coffee-stained lips chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Really nice! Kind of vague on who's speaking but I'm gonna guess Draco because...well, his swearing :) Keep up the great Dramione!
Dairire chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
"You give me that kind of feeling that people write novels about."

Well, I'm probably THE single worst person to ask for advice on relationships, seriously! I don't say to a lad I like them unless I'm 100% certain they like me too(Well 99.9%:)). And if they do, well yeah I do tend to stereotype and wait for him to say something to me. And that gets you no where!

If you like him so much it hurts you should say something. That's no way to live.. You said ye already pretended to be a couple?(I'm assuming you weren't on about DMHG there?:)) And your already halfway there, honestly it sounds like he likes you too. And if it is like DMHG when ye do go out it'll be amazing.

Chris, if you do read this, say yes. And Zoe, if he actually reads this, he's a keeper!

Good luck! I'll have my fingers crossed for you :)
obsessivepottercullendisorder chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Hun, you only live once. I understand if you don't want to tell him if he's like Draco and if you think he's such a great person he'll understand.

We'll be waiting for the results when you make another story describing the aftermath of it all :)
hgdjdgfsf chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
LikeAVision - SHE'S MINE! Hahaha. Babe, I think you should talk to him and I know that I'm not where you are but I am always here for you whenever you need to talk X
LikeAVision chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Wa-ow.

You know,I read somewhere that the best stories come from the heart?And I realized that's so true,because this story really made me hurt along with the narrator(I prefer to think it's Draco).There's no fancy language,and it's so short,and you haven't bolded or italicized or done anything of the kind,but it still manages to really touch 's so real.

Your situation kind of reminds me of my best friend's right now-she's liked this guy for ages and they have this stormy,crazy relationship,so she's totally strung out and starts crying at the drop of a hat whenever she talks to ...well,I don't know if your situation is really like that,but it seems to me there's more pain involved here than there should be.I mean,three years?Thing is,if you like him THAT much...just tell ,no are don't notice him straight might not want to ruin your current relationship,but...there's always the possibility that he might like you back,and if he doesn't, then there's finally some closure,you know,and you can start dating other guys.

I really like your .