Reviews for Sins of the Brother
Soluna111 not signed in chapter 5 . 5/13/2010
Honestly... not much of an ending.

Started out as a very good fic (you definitely have talent) but did not deliver on its own buildup.

I hope you decide to return to this/add to it/revise it or something... because a fic that began so well (really and truly) does not deserve to be cheated by its own ending.

Hope you don't mind my honest criticism. Like I said, you have talent. :) You deserve honest criticism.

Good luck!
monkeymuse chapter 5 . 5/13/2010
WOW is all that I can say about this fic. Sorry to not have review chapter by chapter. Just I just found this and could not stop reading. I loved every second of it. I have been longing for a hurt Dean fic where he was helpless to help Sam and you just gave that to me in more ways than one. Outstanding! I hope that you have a follow up I want those hunters in a pine box. I want Dean to know what he did to Sam and what Sam did for him. You stated that Dean recalled all of it. Does he know he stabbed Sam it would seem he would. But no tell Sam that. I loved that Cas put Dean in his place also. Where is Dean where did he go? Is he coming back for Sam? Please let me know what happens
Noninone chapter 5 . 5/13/2010
Poor Sammy.

and Uh, yeah. I think Dean will find out, one way or another. That wont be pretty.
ensignro chapter 5 . 5/13/2010
Lovely ending, thanks for finishing
anka-x chapter 5 . 5/13/2010
Aww, Sammmyy!
angeleyenc chapter 5 . 5/13/2010
aww! sammy! gah! that was heartbreaking! I liked it!
babyreaper chapter 5 . 5/13/2010
Great chapter but it kinda finished with things not really resolved, I mean Dean was gone, did he come back? Did they manage to get the brotherly bond back again? Without Sam flinching everytime Dean went near him or touched him? Really enjoyed reading the whole stroy, Thanks.
ritsam chapter 4 . 5/10/2010
well, interesting story, really had me intrigued. Waiting for the next chapter.

Ritu.
T.L. Arens chapter 4 . 5/5/2010
Honestly, the story was too short. Delicious but too short. I loved how you ended it with a secret; that Sam actually liked Dean's music. Your descriptions were vivid and colorful and I loved your analogies.
Thank you so much for the angst/hurt/comfort story! :D
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 4 . 5/3/2010
OMG THIS ROCKED! LIKE!

EPIC!

OH...GOD...

i love you- best chapter yet, this rocked beyond anything!

Sam's description was awesome!

OH! HUn

i died in happiness! LOVED IT! xx
Noninone chapter 4 . 5/3/2010
*sniff* poor Sammy. Poor Dean.
I loved castiel's "I aint your b*tch Dean!" LOL
ensignro chapter 4 . 5/3/2010
Oh, you made me laugh with the choice of reading material for Sammy...might just work though I think for you or me it'll just put us deeper into a fugue state!
angeleyenc chapter 4 . 5/3/2010
plz update! poor sammy! yay! bobby!
Leahelisabeth chapter 4 . 5/3/2010
Wow, this is absolutely incredible! DEfinitely very heartwrenching. I can't wat for you to get the next chapter up!
asdfjkl chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
dang. DANG! i'm so excited to see where this goes next...its DARK and looks like its gonna be an awesome story. dang. dean's gonna HATE himself when he realizes!

update soon please xD