Reviews for Sins of the Brother
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 2 . 4/21/2010

Sam's pokerface never slipped, but his resolve was. "You're running out of material, dude."

Dean lifted his eyebrows as if Sam had issued a challenge. Then he spit in Sam's face—

this is heart wrenching and SUCH a good fic hun! amazing :)
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
OMG! I'm so very glad you turned this into a longer story. I LOVED this second part. I'm so weird but I love Dean in pain. I particularly liked him finding stuff to throw at Sam-he totally can't stop himself and Sam's being so patient while Dean is pushing all his buttons.
Noninone chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
Holy crap!

Dean's being so mean. Poor Sam!
angeleyenc chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
plz update! my boys!
shesamonster chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
Wow, Dean left no stone unturned. D: I can't wait for the next part!
babyreaper chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
Great couple of chapters, I know it's the poison that is making Dean say all these nasty things but they have to be in his head to begin with, don't they, he has to have thought them before? Is Sam ever going to be able to forgive and forget all that his brother has said, or has it driving them even further apart. More soon Please.
ROBINV chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
OMG, poor Sam! Hearing Dean say these terrible things to him is probably worse than the pain Dean himself is undergoing.

You really know how to draw visual pictures in words, and it's one of the reasons you're one of my favorite writers!

Love, Robin
awsome story chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
this is an absolutly wonderful story i love it so much

can't wait till you add more.

Wonder what dean will do to make all this up to sam
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Very well done! Poor Sam... poor Dean... course lately that's just true all the time isn't it? Here's to the hope that the future will be a happier place for them. :-)
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
He walked towards the vending machine, tears buzzing in his bloodshot eyes.

Poor poor tired Sammy! Trying so hard to take care of his brother in the face of that poisoned toxic induced abuse and not being able to face the apology and shame. ugh, my heart bleeds for him a little in this one. That boy needs a hug.

*opens arms*
494dwangel chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
omg, it hurt to read...everything dean says is true but i still lov sammy in a sibling kinda way (am a dean girl)...awesome fic though
cold kagome chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
omg.. poor sammy..
RealFunkyTown chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
It's amazing how much ammunition these boys have against each other, especially considering how much they typically don't say, and you show that so well here. This concept would make a wonderful longer angst story.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010

awesome! :0

Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
This was terrific! Thanks for the birthday drabble.
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »