Reviews for A Matter Of Time
Ami Uchiha chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Wow. You are ...amazing.
Wings Dipped in Silver chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
It's well writen and I really enjoyed reading:) I wish there was a sequel!
Neellok chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Not many people write from Al's point of view, so thanks for taking that different route. I like looking into other people's heads and seeing what they think of situations that for us are normal, or obvious.

I also think that Al has a natural, gentle way about him, and it came across perfectly in this piece. I also like his concern for Ed, and his thoughts about his childhood about how they knew their father was going to enter a room.

Good job.

Twiny
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
loved it.
starlesscity chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
*happysigh*
kiiroi yumetobu chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
good old Al, always reads ppl so well :D love your detail descriptions on Roy and Ed's little habits for each other, so sweet!
GodivaGoddess33 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Very cute! I love the way you make notice of subtle gestures that each say a lot more than one would think they would.
InuYashaFangirl09 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
This was so sweet it made my jaws hurt :3 I love how Al thinks, and I love the relationship between him and his brother I love this new take on Pre-Ed/Roy from Al's POV :) The ending made me gush XD A matter of time indeed :)
loser in the gutter chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
ah way too cute to read at 6 in the morning.. but way cute enough to not care! this was amazing. i certainly hope theres more to this! very nice
Clow Angel chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Ah, this one shot made me smile. Now that I have my arm back from my cat using it as a pillow earlier, I can give a proper review. I don't find enough Alphonse POV fics for EdxRoy, and yours totally hit the spot for me. I always love the 'ding!' or 'Eureka!' moments. )
black-klepon chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Sorry I just reviewed today... school's waiting for two more days and five practice exams -_-

Auh that was cute Al I love you! *hugs* I guess he'd been too focused with his study that he didn't realize Ed's behavior towards Roy X3
solsere chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Aw so cute! I love it! I really like how you described the way Al felt about the world around him, suddenly being able to *feel* it. And Ed, with his infamous concentration. And the whole being hyper aware of the other person and the small things that clued Al in... cute cute cute!
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Hello hello!

Sorry, on borrowed time here... Hostel internet can be expensive! But I was definitely fic-deprived, so this was a necessity :) Anywho, LOVED this like I love everything else of yours. I enjoyed seeing the way Al's mind works and the insight he gave on Roy's and Ed's behavior toward one another. Excellent! Will review on LJ in a few days, when I'm back in London and dont have to pay out the crack for a half hour on the net!
fatpandafatpanda chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Amazingly written. I love how well written this is. Very good job, keep writing!
deathwolfkitten chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Aw! That was so sweet. You really captivated the differences between Ed and Al well. I completely enjoyed this short little fic.

I can't wait for your next.
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »