Reviews for With my eyes
katkah chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
This was funny
Woooooosh chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Interesting, and funny! I never even thought of how they decided to hide him! That was good, the way that you showed a side of the story that noone knew about! It was very creative, good job! ]
Levy120 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
"Pervert" is a pretty strong word there, let's just say "He's a MALE"

And he was bluffing in first place anyway ;D

However, given that kind of comment, it's what you would assume first, isn't it? That and given how he whistles at the rice-field women in "A girl worth fighting for" - those scenes kind of threw me off a little for it doesn't really fit with the rest of his character in the whole movie.

But then we gotta understand that - yes, Mulan is not an innocent Disney movie, blood AND... maturity-wise; I didn't get half of it when I saw it in cinema as a little child. Eventually I will have to get over myself to grasp it as a whole. (For the matter of jokes naturally, not anything M-rated)
Glittering Turquoise chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Nice story! Do you think Mushu is a pervert when he stare at Mulan's chest when they first met?
Silvara chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Interesting and well drawn out problematic. I enjoyed my read.
Rasy chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Manno, soviel kann ich dazu garnicht sagen, weil ich mit der Story nicht so "verbunden" bin ;O;

Aber Schreibart natürlich wieder mal total geil...

An Mulans Charakter kann ich mich kaum noch erinnernt, aber Mushu ist auf jeden Fall sehr gut getroffen *w*

Am liebsten hab ich die Stelle, wo Mushu sich hinten bei ihr versteckt...das ist süß c:

"Due to this losing his balance the reptile had in a matter of seconds slipped into Mulan's collar. The girl straightened herself as a nasty itching emerged from her spine and began to slap and scratch for it. Her guardian however, didn't want to go through yet another stampede and clawed his way up on the clothing, meanwhile trying his best to escape the clasps."

Und das natürlich...herrlich xD
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Dear Levy - did someone ever tell you how...amazing it is how you write about things us 'normal' (and by normal, I mean not-mushu-freaky) people wouldn't even think about? I'm sure I did, but still let me repeat it: you're CRAZY - and that's what I love about you and your storys xD

I suppose that after all these years I don't have to tell you how I like your stile of writing anymore, and I'm also sure that's not that important about THIS story. What is important is how 'your' Mushu becomes more and more...no, how he absolutely IS the 'real' Mushu now - let me congratulate you on that.

Nori
bdlywrttn chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
What a good way to explain how they came about that way of doing things :D .

Every time Mushu talks in your stuff, I hear him oh-so-clearly in my head, you do both his and Mulan's characters so well.

Hehe, Khan's just like 'whatever'.
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
This is a nice piece. It fills in the gap perfectly. Great work.
Alliriyan chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Ah! That characterisation really does feel like Mulan, more than mine does. Mine has too much internal stuff.

Loved it~