Reviews for Symbiosis
CapitainIAmNotARobot chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
My favorite thing about 11 has always been his relationship with The TARDIS, this does a brilliant job of showing it.
Megan Warner chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I love this SO much 10 is my favorite but the thing I like most about 11 is his relationship with the TARDIS
Twisp chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Absolutely brilliant! :) Thanks for a wonderful read.
MarisPallitax chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
YAY! Finally, a Doctor/TARDIS fanfic! I love the TARDIS, I love the Doctor and in my opinion they love each other. I'm also writing an 11/TARDIS fanfic, so maybe check it out (not trying to spam, sorry)! THANK YOU!
needtowrite chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I like!
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Doctor Bowtie/TARDIS forever. I mean really. That line? "You sexy thing?" . You could feel the love. A brilliant take on that part of the episode.

~ Val
glitterlavalamp chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
...Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! _ Good grief, I'm giggling like some preteen with a Twilight fixation! Just excellent, thanks very much for writing!
morph chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Lovely little fic. I love Doctor/TARDIS stuff and you wrote the 11th Doctor very well.
KendrixTermina chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I always find it oddly cute when the Doctor talks to the TARDIS. Remember that cute part where the fourth Doctor goes to Gallifrey, someone calls the Tardis obsolete and he gets upset about it and strokes the console?

These little Moments somehow prove that he's just a little geek inside XD

And of course, there's also the fact that his little spaceship has a mind of her own and they're somewhat the perfect match - both quirky, somewhat idiosyncratic, but actually quite nice and reliable/competent when they need to be.

I remember the early Days where the first Doctor had quite a hard time 'taming' the TARDIS which was not made easier by our favourite blue Box being as stubborn as her owner XD

That scene with the screwdriver was really cool, as much in your fic (which had a brilliand choice of words) as in the actual episode... Seems like the TARDIS didn't mind the occassional Explosion...
Aldurnamiyanrandvora chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
THANK YOU! For a few days I was wondering, am I some kind of freak to be the only one to notice this elevation in linkage? Anyway, sometimes the best way to show the bond is if you write from the TARDIS' POV, that's what another author did and the result in my opinion was very successful.
Starkreactor chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I love how you added so much more meaning into his little first peak into the TARDIS after she was repaired, made his funny line actually really deep. Loved this D
Robins chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Very nice story (:

I loved the interaction between the Doctor and the TARDIS - most specifcally 'you sexy thing you' daw.

Also when he called her Dear and gave her a little wink was just.

ajaahd! melt :3

Loved the way you wrote this.
LostLyra chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Aw! So cute! That's a definate pairing that some fans sometimes undermine! Beautiful. LL