Reviews for Breathing
Yaourichan chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I REALLY like this story! It was nice to see what Kyousuke may be dealing with in regard to their relationship! -
BelovedShadow chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Bam4Me chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Awe! That was just cute! I have watched that OVA so many times it's not even funny. And when I get home from school I'm gonna watch it again today. Love it!
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Awwww! I love it, so awesome!
PureVampirePriestess chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Awww Super cute. A nice little drabble to read before you go to bed. Thanks for posting.
AaBbCcABCabc chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
There was something kind of bitter-sweet about this. You captured the tenderness of their relationship perfectly. Plus the Lemon was an added bonus, well done! ;)
Eri Era chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
The opening scene captured me, which is of course the aim of any writer. So kudos. Overall, I really enjoyed this piece. The dynamics between Mira and Kyousuke are something I have always admired so I was pleased to see some inner workings for Kyousuke here. Like someone said before me, there is an immense amount of dialogue undertone going on here. It's lovely, really. The only thing I might suggest for your dialogue is to tag it. Even though I was never once confused as to who was talking, it really helps to cut down on confusion (in other stories obviously)as well as add some depth, since there is so much you can do with it. Again, great job. Keep up the good work.
Xilex90 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010

WOW, just, WOW.
NekoNamii99 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
awwwww :3

this was so cute. i liked how you stuck with emotions most of the time, and how you somehow made it not-awkward to write with the small sex scene :D

good job! add more onto this!
KitsuneSenpai18 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
woot i love it
Michael01 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
oh this was a nice story I liked it ]
FreeBelovedArmy chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Cute :3
Unlove You chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I really liked how you explained Kyousuke's feelings towards Mira.

And of course the little smut scene was an added bonus ;)

Great work (:
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
awwwww that was cute.
tsutsuji chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
This is delightfully hot and thoughtful. I love how Mira takes care of Kyousuke's wakefulness, so matter-of-fact about it (seemingly), and how much there is really going on between them even with so little being said. Wonderful!