Reviews for Markings
LightWithoutDarkness chapter 20 . 12/1/2015
Beautiful. An absolutely stunning story. All the emotions and feelings were captivated perfectly. The characters were completely in character. And the fact that you didn't rush the story makes it all the more a really amazing story.
omegaluffy chapter 20 . 11/22/2015
Best grimmichi story that goes with the canon universe. Infinity out of 10. i love it all.
Sophinaa chapter 20 . 11/20/2015
I think this might actually be first canon GrimmIchi fic I've read and I can be 100% certain that it's definitely one of the best that I've ever read. Really, really amazing and so well written, loved it!
darkenedcrystal chapter 20 . 9/11/2015
Ichi grim interaction is just so cute and you've got it all right! Its always nice to read stories of this pairing where neither of the guys are being too submissive and ooc. Loved it!
Komiv chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
I'll have to read the rest later, but just wanted to say now that I really liked your prologue. You've got some really lovely lines of prose and imagery here.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/8/2015
This is really well written! I've definitely enjoyed it. I am going to start reading the sequel immediately! I hope that Grimmjow finds some things that interest him enough that he won't be bored. but this fic had a pretty great flow to it and ended just right.
Ella459 chapter 18 . 2/8/2015
No words can explain my love for this chapter! it's perfect in that its really lovey dovey but in a way that is unique to grimmjow and ichigo. this is fantastic writing
Ella459 chapter 16 . 2/8/2015
THE BEST CHAPTER! OMG I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS CHAPTER! THIS STORY IS AMAZING THAT I HAVE TO WRITE IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I CAN'T GET OVER THE AMAZINGNESS OF THIS STORY! YOU'RE THE BEST!
Ella459 chapter 8 . 1/16/2015
i love how slow, but effortless their development is. it's really refreshing and sweet
larasgee chapter 20 . 6/5/2014
i've bookmarked this since forever and i just finished reading this. (real life sucks)
holy **** i hope the sequel/prequel/anything about this story has been uploaded
gonna check your profile naaawww

fave this!
amethystblossom chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
Oh my god I'm read this and all I'm thinking is 'OH MY GOD THIS IS SOOOOO HOT'. Love you for bringing this masterpiece to all us grimmichi lovers XD
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 9 . 3/24/2014
This was...this was so...GAH! AMAZING! WORDS FAIL ME!
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 8 . 3/24/2014
This is AMAZING! I LOVED the water scene!
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 7 . 3/24/2014
The last part was touching. Especially since Ichigo was sleeping in his dead mother's bed...That was actually very sad.
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 6 . 3/21/2014
I really like the conversations. And they are really in-character.