Reviews for Markings
Komiv chapter 1 . 8/25
I'll have to read the rest later, but just wanted to say now that I really liked your prologue. You've got some really lovely lines of prose and imagery here.
This is really well written! I've definitely enjoyed it. I am going to start reading the sequel immediately! I hope that Grimmjow finds some things that interest him enough that he won't be bored. but this fic had a pretty great flow to it and ended just right.
Ella459 chapter 18 . 2/8
No words can explain my love for this chapter! it's perfect in that its really lovey dovey but in a way that is unique to grimmjow and ichigo. this is fantastic writing
Ella459 chapter 16 . 2/8
THE BEST CHAPTER! OMG I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS CHAPTER! THIS STORY IS AMAZING THAT I HAVE TO WRITE IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I CAN'T GET OVER THE AMAZINGNESS OF THIS STORY! YOU'RE THE BEST!
Ella459 chapter 8 . 1/16
i love how slow, but effortless their development is. it's really refreshing and sweet
larasgee chapter 20 . 6/5/2014
i've bookmarked this since forever and i just finished reading this. (real life sucks)
holy **** i hope the sequel/prequel/anything about this story has been uploaded
gonna check your profile naaawww

fave this!
amethystblossom chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
Oh my god I'm read this and all I'm thinking is 'OH MY GOD THIS IS SOOOOO HOT'. Love you for bringing this masterpiece to all us grimmichi lovers XD
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 9 . 3/24/2014
This was...this was so...GAH! AMAZING! WORDS FAIL ME!
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 8 . 3/24/2014
This is AMAZING! I LOVED the water scene!
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 7 . 3/24/2014
The last part was touching. Especially since Ichigo was sleeping in his dead mother's bed...That was actually very sad.
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 6 . 3/21/2014
I really like the conversations. And they are really in-character.
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 5 . 3/21/2014
I like their meeting! Wonder what Byakuya's letter's about...
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
I really like your style of writing.
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
This seems interesting! I always wanted to read a GrimmIchi fic where Grimmjow comes back to life.
ekf9802 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
It is very amazing story!