Reviews for Everything Burns
Calculate Freedom chapter 9 . 5/10/2016
This take on Pyro is so utterly disturbing and captivating. Madness has always drawn me and I view it as one of the most terrifying things. Believable and interesting from start to end, this was truly well done. You captured Rogue as a character (especially in the movies) perfectly. Almost is the best description I have heard of her. Strangely enough there were very few mistakes except in the summary and author's notes but it did not affect the quality of the writing. Excellent job.
letmefallasleep chapter 9 . 7/4/2011
Great story, absolutely loved it. Many kudos to you!

I loved the idea of the split-personality thing, and Pyro being insane, and I loved the little parts in the beginning showing others' view points of John.

Again, amazing writing, amazing story. :D
XxNeONxX chapter 9 . 6/16/2011
"you're a god among insects, seren , never let anyone tell you any different"
laenamoradadeROGUE chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
awesome! so cool.. idk nor remember when i had read the earelier chapter but this is amazing. YOU incorportated Remy, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch. What more can a fan ask for? Well, maybe nightcraawler but youre done, youre done. I loved this. And the hint at Romy gets a cookie. :D Very introspective, love the fire talking and everything had a beautiful flow, who cares if it was slow.
Olivia chapter 9 . 12/10/2010
although i'm sad to see this end,i'm more thankful that it was finished,so thankyouthankyouthankyou! your story has been amazing thoughout and it's wonderful to see john finally jump from the edge of sanity{not like there was much to began with}to embrace his maddness. i mean the last line about pyro deciding to forget himself as john?it was so brilliant i had to stop myself from doing the evil "Mahahahah!" laugh.i'm still trying not to do it! so thanks again and i hope to find more about the insane john/pyro in the future. yours truly,olivia
DecemberLeBeau chapter 9 . 12/8/2010
is this the end?

Nooo!

it cant be O

well, awesome as always, love how it turned out.

We all love a good dark Pyro!

hope too see some more of your stuff soon

Lub

December _x
olivia chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
first off,i've read your story before and was blown i'm sorry to say i didn't i've read this a second time,was blown away all over now i won't make that mistake again. i adore your pyro,for you have maded him both a tragic and deeply unsound{or someone you don't wish to cross in a dark ally!}young for that i bow to you{for i do enjoy well-written dark characters}.not only that,but your portrayal of the other characters is just as i look forward to the next chapters and must thank you for this lovely piece of work! until then,olivia
WeAreTomorrow chapter 7 . 11/17/2010
How many more chapters are there for this story? I don't want it to end :(

Lost intrest in this? No way! I recognized it immediately and freaked out because I thought it was over for good.

Please don't abandon this!
WeAreTomorrow chapter 8 . 11/17/2010
Pyro's madness is intoxicating :)
DecemberLeBeau chapter 8 . 11/17/2010
Dude!

sooo sorry i havent been reviewing! fanfiction totally stopped sending me notification emails on when you had updated!

but what can i say! so worth the wait. and yeah,(DecemberLebeau) is most DEFINATELY a tribute too a certain cajun ;)

I love the way that Pyro is getting darker and more twisted and cant wait too see what happens next.

I also love the way described gambit, turning him into a contradiction, almost an oxymoron of himself.

Fabulous work!

cant wait for more.

December xox
scribblemyname chapter 8 . 11/17/2010
I like this chapter, the way it flirts with the line between good and bad. And isn't that the truth? Gambit's always almost. Love it. (Do wish I'd got to see it first [I like feeling special that way, plus my editor half of the brain goes crazy on the punctuation and a couple of lines], but never you fear, loved it anyway.) Makes me wonder though what the last chapter's gonna be.
laenamoradadeROGUE chapter 7 . 10/17/2010
muy bueno. this piece is very well written. i love the overall tone, once scarred, he does not want to know how else they will hurt him. i loved how he connected with Rogue and Bobby, and how he is. He is complicated, not a character but a person. You had a beautiful introspective on everything, all thos details and all those ideas. an awesome job no doubt.

hope to read more.

laenamoradadeROGUE
DecemberLeBeau chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
D

Honestly... you are awesome!

Theres something about the way you write, its very sophisticated which is what draws me in.

And thankyou for mentioning me in your thingy at the top!

always makes me smile ]

hope to hear again from you soon!

_December xox
justalittle l o o n y chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
Wow. This story made me cry. I loved that little Kyro bit, because I really think it caught the relationship they had/have. I have to favorite this.
DecemberLeBeau chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
yay!

its getting better and better ]

dont worry too much about the wait coz its all worth it!