Reviews for Not By My Hands
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
What a sadistic prick.
EJ 12212012 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Hot damn! This is really fuckin' good! I think this is actually one of my favorites ever! Holy hell! I'm in awe...
Anadabyel chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
WTF? How did I need get this in my brain? Dude that was amazing and totally DARRRRKKK! loved it! xoxodana
wendy1969 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
you done good. but i didnt expect the end. thank you.
KricketWilliams chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Wow! That was intense. Now, you know I am not a Twilight person, but I read through that, feeling for the characters big time anyway. It was incredible, love. You are one hell of a writer. :)
xIt's Time to Burnx chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Not the type of story i normaly enjoy, but i actually kind of like darksper, and he killed whiny bella which is always a bit of bonus! lol. x
janjan2009 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
wow...Very dark
Jasper's Alice chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Holy Crap! Seriously. Holy Shit!

I am totally blown away by this. I love Stop The Merry Go Round so much and was really pleased to see you'd posted a One Shot thinking it'd be nice and harmless and Jasper loving. Holy Shit! Your Jasper is EVIL. Just plain DARK. And for someone who says they have a problem writing the sex, you don't seem to be having too much trouble here. That was HAWT!

I loved it. LOVED IT. And despite everything I still can't quite bring myself to hate Jasper.

Congratulations. I can understand why you got an honourable mention for creativity - the twist with Jacob was brilliant!