Reviews for Weird, Alaska
ripon chapter 16 . 3/31/2013
enjoying this tale although worried about the team's apparent short temper with Reid - he also seems upset. Like the sherrif's contribution to the story and the details bout Alaska. Please update soon.
SayidRocks chapter 16 . 3/11/2013
Guest 3/11/13 . chapter 16
Loved it. Glad to see your work again. I think someone in this town will say a random fact and everything will click for Reid.

Thank you! I posted an update to another story yesterday. I don't think the next update will take as long as this one did. I appreciate that people are still interested in my stories!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/11/2013
anonymous chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
Not bad. I like the name of the town, it reminds me of Hell, michigan. But I think you're going overboard with Reid's random facts. He only gives out 3 or 4 random tangents during each case. You've already had like 8.
SayidRocks chapter 14 . 6/11/2011
Great! Update soon!

Pushy, pushy! LOL! I'll do my best! I'm just so far behind on everything, and I want to think carefully about where I'm going next with this story. I have it mapped out in my mind, but I want to make sure I like all the details before I continue. Plus I have two other stories way behind on updates as well.
68luvcarter chapter 14 . 6/8/2011
Alway glad to see an update to this story. I like tha Jacob is so nice to Reid. Hope he is able to make the rest of the team appreciate him more.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/8/2011
Great! Update soon
68luvcarter chapter 13 . 2/8/2011
I missed this story. Great chapter
celeste999 chapter 12 . 11/30/2010
Glad to see another chapter! Can't spot a likely suspect yet, but I like that the sheriff and Reid have plenty of similaries. The plot is certainly getting very complex, but I have a feeling the solution will lay in an unexplored direction. Reid will probably need to go back to a Gideonism and think outside the box.
lolyncut chapter 12 . 11/7/2010
Glad you updated. I reread from a few chapters back to remember what was happening. Hope the updates are a little closer. I am really enjoying the story again.
68luvcarter chapter 12 . 11/7/2010
So glad for this update. I missed this story.
SayidRocks chapter 10 . 9/24/2010
bmole

I'm kind of suffering from a little writer's block right now, on this and my other stories as well. I'm hoping the show's season premiere will provide some inspiration and I'll be able to get going on all my stories! In the meantime, sorry for the delay!
bmole chapter 11 . 9/23/2010
please write more I am enjoying this story

I followed the trick sequence fine.
celeste999 chapter 11 . 9/15/2010
More Reid magic, that's always good. :) Glad the sheriff is still supporting him against the put down's of the team, and I agree that he shouldn't be underestimated. It seems unusual for Reid to actually want to get out among the townsfolk, the sheriff thought so too, so is Reid thinking there's far more progress to be made out with the local characters than in the office running down leads? Perhaps he feels the unsub is in plain sight rather than hidden in the shadows? Intriguing story, I'm looking forward to more!
Thankyou chapter 11 . 8/15/2010
naah- descript was classic reid

keep writing .