Reviews for The War For Harry's Heart
Mirky chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Wow... Just wow... this was so bad it was funny.
I couldn't stop reading even when my finger wanted to go back... slowly... so as not to anger the crazy characters. .. lol... Just wow
kariza2013 chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
kirsty21 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
GravitationZERO-001 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Brilliant! I'm rolling on the floor laughing so hard.. My god people think I'm crazy now! And I don't care!
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Wow. That's dirty, Harry!
Mr. Ochinchin Head chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
OMG wut ish dis? IDEK... LOL
elvesknightren chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Lol ahh sequel maybe,if you don't like the ending
snarryislife chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Lol. *gigglesnort*
shyguy3896 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Umm ok ... Don't get me wrong it was

Funny and all but a tad bit weird
Umbra Drachen chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Ummmm... Okaaaaaaye...that was wow. Congratulations you shocked me senseless
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
HAHAH, rofl! where can I find more fics like this! xDDDD
violet-haired-blue-eyed-ninja chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
You really made me laugh! That was unexpected! That was a really fun read! Thanks for the awesome story! _
Shlebs18 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
"Oh yeah...Long blond hair is manly..."-Fenrir

HILARIOUS! chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
oh my god I have never giggled so hard before.

yay harry and severus mr tall dark and sexy, who needs a ponsy malfoy of a crazy wearwolf when you can have the gentleness of someone who is skilled with thier hands and the roughness of some one who clearly has a few fetishes plus i'm sure severus could make a potion that hightens sexual pleasure and I doubt he would share it with malfoy or greyback neither would he share Harry he seems like the posesive type.

sorry went a bit nuts

loved the story though
Rayne Hitomi chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
*gives round of applause* Brilliant; a true peice of art. Bravo! lol My favorite part is as they fight over who Harry should be with, Harry has snuck off with Severus ;) Big Snarry fan XD. lol Best one shot ever in the history of fanfiction.