Reviews for How Happy We Are
ObsessiveReader1411 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
i like it
afrozenheart412 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Scene one

I can see the them walking in Central Park during the fall, and it is lovely. Even better were the kisses they exchanged!

Scene two

I have to admit this is my favorite, because the mental picture is so funny! Poor Danny, trying to give his family a surprise. But I adore it. :)

Scene three

They are a lovely family together, I hope that Danny and Lindsay enjoy this time with Lucy.

Scene four

Ah...at least Lucy loves being around her parents so much. She will fall asleep soon.

Scene five

Thank god for Stella! The illusion may have been shattered, but that is all the more reason to push through! They do need the break she is giving them. :)

Scene six

LOL! The opening scene with Lindsay tickling Lucy's feet was sweet! But the mini argument about whether or not she will like Chinese is cool! Or she could confuse them by liking Thai instead.

Scene seven

OH! That is so COOL! I hope it is another girl, Danny clearly would like another miniature of his Montana. :)
webdlfan chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Sweet! Awesome moments.
Trapid chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
aww! that was sweet AND cute! i love seeing how Lucy won't sleep :) then Lindsay passed her to Danny when he made noise :) that cracked me up haha! keep up the good work!
uscrocks chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Totally cute. You should do a sequel about Lucy's brother or sister.