Reviews for Lunar eclipse
666Peaches101 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Hey don't stop, finish what you started. The story is getting good even though few grammer errors but it is good I suggest to continue the story. Its a great story, keep it going.

Just to let you know I read the story almost four times. So hurry up okay.

;)
The Black Angle chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
pleas tell me that ur going to continute this story ?
ichiruki lover chapter 4 . 7/2/2010
I really love how this story is written! instead on the in there human form all the time they are wolves! this is getting me EXCITED! yeah~! keep going please! this is a very good story you have going here! :D
KATAANGFOREVERanEVER chapter 4 . 6/14/2010
YAY! THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE TOGETHER I LOVE IT! and oh my gosh i just have to say it... YAY WOLF SEX! (hahaha sorry had to get that out of my system) I CANT wait for the next chapter HURRY UP!
kitsune23star chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
this such a good story can't wait 2 c wat happens nexts X3
Violentkitty chapter 4 . 6/14/2010
I heart your fic! More? pretty please? and yes your "nice tail" pun was funny...hehe
Ashezo chapter 4 . 6/14/2010
nice chapter and i have to say you finally update and I'm so happy I've waited so long for you to update i love Rukia and i love the way you pictured her ichigo is so cute i love him so i want to ask something ? is rukia a captain or a lieutenant i mean she is strong ...

god i can't wait for the next chapter you should update soon ..ja ne
DanceOfTheWhiteMoon chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
Whoa, the IchiRuki scence was hot! Hopefully there'll be a lemon soon in the next chapter XD
MiserableLoveFairy chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
I thought it was super funny when you inserted the little italics when you made a joke or noting something. I cracked up at it. You're a really good writer, keep it up, I want something soon.
BleachLovergirl chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
omg it's so good. I love it. Keep updating chapters! i gotta read the rest of it, but i know it's good!
independent cherry blossom chapter 3 . 5/22/2010
awesome chapter stutter girl...keep it up...and bring on the lemons! plz and thank you
Kurosaki Ichigo Rukia chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
OH MY GOSH!

ICHIGO! dont pick on Rukia when she is taking a bath! and i want to see her in her wolf form again! please! haha

please keep on the good work! and update fast!
MockingBird26 chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
i really love where this story is going i wouldnt change anyting keep up the awesome work hope 2 see updates soon -
Ashezo chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
HELLO~~~ THANKS FOR UPDATEING

By the way i love this story you better keep updateing this story i soo beautiful i like this chapter so they've finaly met but what agreat meeting i love it even though you have some grammar mistakes take care of it because it will makes your story such a wonderful story. god i can't wait for the next chapter you better update soon ..

ja ne
KATAANGFOREVERanEVER chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
OOOOOOOOOOO is who i think that is going to show up in the next chapter YAY! IM SOOOOOO EXCITED! Oh and by the way i have a fanart in he works for this it will be finished soon soo ill let you know whn its done. AWSOME CHAPTER AGAIN!
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »