Reviews for Panic in the Library
Tawny chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Snigger hehehehehehehehehe
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Oh the irony...an injury caused by the very things he holds most dear...plus a little help from the "every helpful" Uzura. (Major sarcasm there.) Great job like always! The ending was so cute. Ah...Autor...so many books...so few people skills...
Super Robot Malinarlen chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Bwahaha, that was awesome.
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Uzura with Autor at the end was possibly the cutest thing ever. XD And Fakir's right, Autor's people skills really are that bad. lol
CSKazaam chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
LOL. That first scene when Uzura pushes the books off is still priceless. XD

But ouch, poor Autor! That'll leave a nasty bump on his head. XD; **is amused at Fakir not really knowing what to do.** And LOL at Uzura asking if he was going to dump the water on Autor! XD

I forgot about Mytho jumping out the window! This definitely wouldn't help Fakir if people are thinking that he might have pushed him. o.o

Aw. Uzura hugging Autor priceless! X3
moonyazu9 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
(this is moonyazu9 from LJ, fyi)

OMG I loved it! I didn't think my prompt would work out to inspire you so much! I'm glad that it did! Partially because it produced an opportunity for slight FakirAutor-ness. Which is almost as awesome as FakirMytho-ness. Yay!
xxFireWarriorxx chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Aw... super cute! :D

And that last line cracked me up. :)

Great story!

I can totally see Uzura doing just that. _
Moon Shadow Magic chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
*snicker*x*many* Of course, how else?
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Aww, poor Autor, getting hit by the books. (But LOL at Fakir imagining Autor's reaction to hearing how it happened.)

Using a Story to save him was intriguing.

**and snarks at Autor's reaction** LOL, just like Fakir predicted. XD The last line was amusing, too.