Reviews for Will You Come Out Already?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Excellent writing, as usual, but there was a thing that bothered me. Basically I didn't like the fact that Mio was in a second band. First, it's seems wrong for her to be in a band other than HTT and second, it's unrealistic that she'd have time for university, a job and two bands. Third, I didn't like the OCs. They were confusing.
In fact, your stories tend to be a bit confusing in general. Maybe you should organize them better, bit maybe that's just me being dumb.
lokiwolf chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
FUCK Ritsu. I don't care for the reason-you never ever ever (try to) forcibly out someone and then demand an apology from THEM for not going along with it.

Really good writing, characterizations, etc, but dear god I just got so increasingly angry all the way through. I think Ritsu's actions are in character, but it bothered me that she never got any kind of comeuppance, and that it was in fact Mio who was painted as being in the wrong.

Still top-notch writing, but it frustrated me enough that I much prefer the first two stories.
bcbb1d5d chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Best end evaaaahhh!

You killed me with your humor! A-ma-zi-ng! A-we-so-me!

Just dunno what to say, so take care

And thanks! You make my day
shamanic demonator chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I want another sequal!... please Wanna meet their parents!
kaito136 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
awesome. i love your stories, although for a one-shot it's pretty long already. I get the burning feelings when i reached the part of ritsu not coming home. awesome catch there! write more Mitsu please!
LenxRinKagamine chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Yaaaay! Finished the whole series!

It was reeeally lovable I have to say!

I LOVE RITSU! READING MORE MITSU LOVE MAKES MY LIFE COMPLETE

-busts in tears of happiness-

Lol, just a small mistake I noticed.

You say for example:

"It's when she hears her name amongst the moans does she forget."

That's wrong. You have other options instead:

1. It's (only) when she hears her name amongst the moans that she forgets.

2. Only when she hears her name amongst the moans does she forget.

That's all can think of now. I think there aren't other options, though.

Anyway, as I said I loooved this! You're a really good writer! Keep it up! I definetely support you!

~ LenxRinKagamine ~

PS: When I sign with my username it means what I read was amazing :)
Virginia I chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Last little snippet...

Perfect.
YuriMaster chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
That was adorable! This is probably my favorite MiTsu story so far :D

Sorry if this wasn't really a review, I just wanted to tell you how much i love it, and you're writing c:
Naoemms chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Awesome! Please make more M rated Mitsu~
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
*thumb up* im perfectly fine without long drawn out dramas :)

go Mio determined Mio is so cool! but damn she should have done it sooner!
auriflamme chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
...dammit. I sometimes sorta hate reading realistic, well-written stories that have a bit of angst because then I worry what would have happened if certain things hadn't gone a certain way and then I still fret over all the OTHER things that could go wrong and...and... *tearily sighs* I think I'm still being affected by Chances Are.
This was good too, and they were together in the end and TOGETHER too so I can't even say anything... Bah, you write awesomely, use your powers wisely!
Nameless chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Your story is so cute!

I am in love with your love scenes... Ritsu/Mio, you write them so well!

Please, MORE!

Update soon!
Honulicious chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
this was a great one-shot! i love this couple. and u did a great job of making their relationship go crazy ;P mio is soo cute! but ritsu definitely knows how to bring out the best in her.

hope u write more!
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
*laughs* well, i didn't expect you to make a third installment of this story...,,

anyway, i personally love how they kissed infront of so many people...i remembered imagine me and you suddenly...*cackles*...nice way to have mio finally come out of the closet! good way to settle things although i wonder what's gonna happen to them when they'll get to see mio's dad...
Kuchibiru chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Hnfg. Yes.

No, really, that was a great story. It was fairly realistic and really enjoyable. I'd respond with a longer review but I'm still kinda basking in the afterglow of a well written romance fic. Fun stuff, especially when it's a pairing like Mitsu.

"Oh July, why don't you come faster?"

I smirk. "Oh she will. I'll make sure of that."

(Is July sexy? Hurr durr~ I kid.)