Reviews for The Sun Kunoichi
Meh, as usual Team 8 gets the chunk of the chapter...
sara chapter 18 . 7/31
Wuhooo they are back lol. Thank you for updating. I can't wait to read what's bext
MarineWolf1994 chapter 2 . 7/27
Dia is Mhuire dhuit! First I should say that was awesome how at the beginning of the chapter you greeted the readers in several different languages, including Gaeilge. Second as mich as this story had a mildly interesting start, I cannot continue. Your grammatical mistakes I could tolerate, but the flow of the story..it isn't smooth, it is incredibly...choppy so to speak. At times you rush, at times you drag as if you're carrying a Sisyphean weight, but rarely do you come anywhere near a tempo that feels appropriate. That is something I highly recommend working on. Also you need to put a lot of effort into improving how you write dialogue. It seems, to be brutally honest, dull and stilted. In the absence of a proper system by the site for rating stories on a scale of 1 to 10, I shall have to do so in this review. With the issues I mentioned I cannot in good conscience give this story anything higher than a 3. If however you put a lot off effort into improving the dialogue, making it more interesting, and less stilted, improving your pacing so that you are neither rushing nor dragging, and weaving the whole story together in a way that flows more naturally, I would definitely consider raising that score, possibly as high as a 7.5

Of course my opinion is just that, my informed opinion as someone who has read truly massive amounts of books and fan fiction, the former over my entire life, the latter for the last 6 years..you are under no obligation to heed it.
Luckyreader2000 chapter 17 . 7/27
I love this story. I regret not finding this story sooner. What happened to Kabuto ?! I didn't know he got the curse seal ? Still can't wait for the next chapter.
guedesbrawl chapter 17 . 7/27
Your story is so awesome! You really have a way with humor, you know? I pretty much read through it in an entire day (insomnia...) and i had a smile in my face most of the time.

I just wish it had Naruhina more frequently... but the few moments are still good. I hope you are able to update soon-ish!
ThemissingXman chapter 17 . 7/26
That is how u close a chapter baby snaps all around
Chewie Cookies chapter 17 . 7/25
Great chapter! I'm glad Naruto and Hinata are getting closer! You write character interaction so well!

Keep up the good work!
61394 chapter 1 . 7/15
just tell the mounatin no Kankuro no means no applies to the ladies too
Chewie Cookies chapter 16 . 7/15
Holy crap...This is AWESOME! I stayed up till four in the morning reading this...WORTH IT!

Keep up the good work!
Littleditto chapter 16 . 7/13
I knew it would be Itachi.
Update soonish, Kay?
TimeShifter chapter 16 . 7/13
Somehow I read this but forget to leave a review, and this chapter in particular deserves one because of how dense and awesome it was. I enjoyed seeing Hinata standing up more to her father and wanting him to desire happiness for himself as well as the clan. The byplay between Team Eight was also fun, although at a few points out seemed to break the tenser scenes.

I found the part about shadows and ghosts that can be corporeal a little confusing. I don't remember anything about shadows and Hinata before. And did no one ever try to touch Reido? More importantly, I'm curious if Ashinoura is part of Akatsuki, or if this is a new group. And between Ashinoura's comments and what we know of Itachi, I wonder what this group is up to.

I did enjoy the other character pieces as well. Seeing Naruto defeat Gaara while trying to break through to him was great, although I'm confused how he was strong enough to just punch through Shukaku's body. Was that to show that his speech had gotten through to Gaara?

Finally, how will Hinata act around Naruto now that they've survived a war? Even though her team wasn't directly involved...
littleditto chapter 2 . 7/10
Orora is an ass.
Naruto and Kiba are like an old married couple
This is awesome. Onto the next chappy
littleditto chapter 1 . 7/10
Love your ships. Jiraiya/bathhouses. Lol. Though I think that's onesided too.
Meh, Naruto back to being a side character with just a few paragraphs in this giant chapter and the boring same old canon tale why everyone else got something new to the plot.
KoreanGal5 chapter 15 . 6/13
Wow.
Just wow.
I catch up on updates after school is over and wow.
Amazing.
I love how Ino was characterized because in this, she isn't just annoying or loud or obsessive.
She's driven and a bit pushy but reasonable and smart.
And Shino. Wow.
Him and Kiba.
Just steal my heart.
Hinata'll always be my favorite and Naruto.
Ugh.