Reviews for The Sun Kunoichi
AMMO121 chapter 32 . 7/24
You made it seem like the Reaper was Kiba idk and the thought hurts my soul! Thank you for the wonderful story! I read it in one go! Looking forward to a new chapter whenever you can!
equastar chapter 32 . 7/1
the story is good, hope u continue it
gabster357 chapter 32 . 3/26
Beautiful ending!
currents chapter 32 . 1/27
I never responded to your PM and I'm sorry about that! But you updated again! I'm a little late to review too, but I promise to make it long to make up for it. The romances are progressing without the characters being with eachother and without sacrificing independent growth which is AWESOME. Even Shino and Ino, which is kind of rare pair, is growing on me to the extent that I'm actively rooting for them. I have so many questions and weird outlandish theories about your version of canon. At one point I almost convinced myself that Yuto and Seiro were Naruto and Sasuke from the future and in disguise. I'm a crazy person, it's fine. I'm constantly praising your Hinata characterization in reviews, so I thought I'd switch over to how much I love your Naruto. Naruto Uzumaki is so precious to me and especially in your fic because I think you've captured the innate goodness inside of him. The thing that makes Naruto a real hero isn't Rad Jutsu (though that helps), it's his kind and giving nature, with Katsuya and the new Slug Tailed Beast Who's Name I Can't Recall. He makes friends in the unlikliest places and cares so much about the people around him. Naruto is the Boy Scout of Ninjas and I love that you've represented him so well in this fic! I know the gang won't return for a while, but I miss Konoha. Alas, more Gato thugs need an ass-kicking before our intrepid heroes can return home. About those continuity errors I was messaging you about last time: In Toride, I'm pretty sure Team 8 chakra-walks on water multiple times, but in Kyozo they can't? That's the most major thing I can remember. Still one of the best stories I've ever read.

Faithfully awaiting the next update,
Summer
The word very is spelled veyr
Thank you for updating.
herrDoktorat chapter 29 . 9/21/2016
This... is the best chapter. I plan to write a longer review but you should know that Naruto randomly teleporting in and Hinata's reaction to it and the ensuing notepad conversation might just collectively be my favorite fanfic scene, ever. Thank you so much for writing things that make me happy.
Guest chapter 30 . 9/16/2016
Please continue
currents chapter 30 . 7/27/2016
OKAY HELLO IT IS ME. YOU MAY NOT KNOW WHO ME IS, BECAUSE I'VE ONLY REVIEWED ON THIS FIC ONCE BEFORE BUT HAHAHA, IT IS TIME FOR ME TO REVEAL MY OBSESSION WITH THIS FIC. I re-read the whole thing when you posted ch 29 and then AGAIN when you posted ch 30. This is not including the couple of times I had re-read the whole fic previously. So, yes. Hi. I really like your fic. I got some stuff to say. 1. Don't remember what I said in my last review, so if I end up repeating myself, please take it as a compliment towards your consistency in skill. 2. Wow, you are good at writing. You balance humor and romance and adventure and I never get bored. People get bored with adventure fics, because it's "interrupting" their big love story. But this story is so interesting and complex and it makes me want to know more, wanna guess what happens next 2. Characterization has got to be your strong suit. You have a complete grasp on every character's voice and it's a distinct and sincere portrayal of how they grow and develop. Hinata isn't just maturing as a person—which is rare enough in fic to have incredible merit alone—she's maturing realistically. She has set-backs. Even though she now has a support base, she can sometimes still fall back into old habits and that's very humanizing to see. 3. Sooooo, about my obsession. I dunno if you want any feedback on grammar or continuity stuff. But, I have been goin through the story pretty painstakingly and seen some (fairly minor) things if you want me to point them out to you for a later fixing, then feel free to PM me 4. On that same vein, THANK YOU FOR BEING LEGIBLE. Aside from minor stuff this fic has used really awesome diction and grammar and all of your writin is clear but sophisticated and yeah. I'm a big fan. Big, big fan. I can't wait to find out why Itachi's more of a dick than usual (you gotta admit, when Naruto FIRST met Itachi in the anime, Itachi was a freak trying to kidnap him but he almost had this rough gentleman vibe, calling him "Naruto-kun" and asking him to come quietly) and what will happen once Tsunade and Jiraiya find out what happened with Naruto. I also can't wait for Tsunade to come back to the village and start rolling out some BAMF medic-nins! I miss ensemble cast moments with Ino and Sakura and Neji and the whole gang tho tbh I gotta be greatful that Team Eight is finally getting th it deserves in this fic. Sorry for this possibly being the most long-winded annoying and confusing review of all time. Can't wait for the next update!

Always,
Summer
hinataellis chapter 30 . 7/23/2016
Lol Hinata is so silly
Eulogist chapter 30 . 7/23/2016
Your story is the most adorable one I've read so far. It is incredibly cute, like fluff, flowers, and rainbows without being at the same time naïve. Despite the occasional spelling errors (which are extremely rare) it is one of the best stories I've read here, although it is so unlike any other.
gio08 chapter 30 . 7/22/2016
That ending made this chapter for me. So funny and so cute lol. Great chapter
rk-tronix chapter 30 . 7/22/2016
Hinata getting giddy at the end was so cute! I really love your characterization of Hinata, as well as the rest of Team 8 and Naruto. Too bad the reunion has come to an end. Hopefully they'll meet again soon after all of this.

Onto the next team adventure!
NarHina chapter 30 . 7/22/2016
That was fun I hope Naruto won't be side lined when they report what happened.

Also Naruto calling Hinata his was amazing I loved it and the bit at the end even more so were she freaked out, why the hell aren't they married yet.

Chomei seems kind of under powered was he holding back, I mean Itachi seemed to be beating him and he said that if he lost control he could destroy everything, makes more sense then Itachi being able to beat him so easily.

Damn there won't be much NaruHina for awhile now.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
Guest chapter 29 . 7/14/2016
This is awesome! I loved the bit where Hinata tried to imagine herself without arms to write from the last chapter. And it was amazing how you fulfilled your promise that Naruto and Hinata would not meet with nothing short of teleportation. I really loved watching your Hinata grow. I can't wait for the next chapter.