Reviews for The Sun Kunoichi
RavenShadow chapter 24 . 1/11
You have a real gift for dialogue. The conversation alone makes this story worth reading. Although, the characters are a little OC you simply make it work. In fact I think you excel at it, bringing a depth to the characters that is not normally seen in both the manga and other works of fanfiction. I look forward to your next chapter. I really do love this story! Great work!
Lolly1o1 chapter 24 . 1/8
Ooh I love how you write this! Amazing! I can't wait to see how it goes!
Lolly1o1 chapter 23 . 1/7
That last part was AWESOME! Super clever and cute and sweet and ooh it just gave me butterflies! This story is amazing! Like really amazing!
Chewie Cookies chapter 24 . 1/6
Good to see more from you! LOL, wish I were still posting things with any sort of regularity...

Keep up the good work!
BlackDress chapter 9 . 1/6
Kiba-niisan
niisan is the suffix when someone addresses their older brother

neesan is the suffix when someone addresses their older sister

(nii brother) (san formal address)
(nee sister) (san formal address)
BlackDress chapter 3 . 1/6
OMG Sasuke Law?
That's brilliant
Long chapter but with no Naruto...sigh
The Flare Blade chapter 23 . 12/31/2015
Good chapter, but tbh, i look forward more to the Naruhina than the quest team 8 is embarking. Maybe it's because its OC-centric so i can't connect with it as well, but eh. That's not to say that it isn't interesting, though.

Hope to see more from you soon!
Kintoki-kun chapter 23 . 12/28/2015
I was so excited when I saw this fic updated! _ really enjoyable read as usual, the dynamic between team 8 is so cute :')
Guest chapter 23 . 12/28/2015
I loved the chapter :D GJ
TimeShifter chapter 23 . 12/28/2015
The lavender scene was fun. Overall this chapter just created more questions for me. How will Naruto use this new techniques in battle? What's up with the painting and kindly he found? What about the battlefield Team 8 found? And the child's you they picked up. I'm loving this story as always, but hopefully you'll have to start revealing information eventually!
WyrmTheFrostDragonSwordsman chapter 22 . 12/8/2015
Awesome stuff. I actually enjoyed the Flashbacks, and I'm waiting for the next chapter, with bated breath, even though they won't be there. I'm waiting too loooooong, though...
currents chapter 22 . 12/1/2015
I cannot believe how few reviews this fic has. I'm pretty new to the fandom, but this is so much better than half of the more popular NaruHina fics out there. It's funny, the plots incredibly interesting, and the OCs aren't painful to learn about. Your greatest strength is definitely the way you write your characters, the right mox of show and tell, and their interactions and their growth is beautiful and realistic. This is my favorite Team 8 characterization of all time, not to mention one of the most original interpretations of Hiashi and the rest of the Hyugas! I really hope you're planning to continue this!

Faithfully awaiting an update,
Sumer
rinchicka12 chapter 22 . 9/9/2015
Hinata is by far my favorite character & I think that you imagined her in this story perfectly. Although I personally enjoyed the Hikari storyline, I understand your choices made. Thanks for writing & sharing!
Chewie Cookies chapter 22 . 9/3/2015
I am VERY glad this story exists!

Keep up the good work!