Reviews for The Sun Kunoichi
currents chapter 32 . 1/27
I never responded to your PM and I'm sorry about that! But you updated again! I'm a little late to review too, but I promise to make it long to make up for it. The romances are progressing without the characters being with eachother and without sacrificing independent growth which is AWESOME. Even Shino and Ino, which is kind of rare pair, is growing on me to the extent that I'm actively rooting for them. I have so many questions and weird outlandish theories about your version of canon. At one point I almost convinced myself that Yuto and Seiro were Naruto and Sasuke from the future and in disguise. I'm a crazy person, it's fine. I'm constantly praising your Hinata characterization in reviews, so I thought I'd switch over to how much I love your Naruto. Naruto Uzumaki is so precious to me and especially in your fic because I think you've captured the innate goodness inside of him. The thing that makes Naruto a real hero isn't Rad Jutsu (though that helps), it's his kind and giving nature, with Katsuya and the new Slug Tailed Beast Who's Name I Can't Recall. He makes friends in the unlikliest places and cares so much about the people around him. Naruto is the Boy Scout of Ninjas and I love that you've represented him so well in this fic! I know the gang won't return for a while, but I miss Konoha. Alas, more Gato thugs need an ass-kicking before our intrepid heroes can return home. About those continuity errors I was messaging you about last time: In Toride, I'm pretty sure Team 8 chakra-walks on water multiple times, but in Kyozo they can't? That's the most major thing I can remember. Still one of the best stories I've ever read.

Faithfully awaiting the next update,
Summer
The word very is spelled veyr
Thank you for updating.
herrDoktorat chapter 29 . 9/21/2016
This... is the best chapter. I plan to write a longer review but you should know that Naruto randomly teleporting in and Hinata's reaction to it and the ensuing notepad conversation might just collectively be my favorite fanfic scene, ever. Thank you so much for writing things that make me happy.
Guest chapter 30 . 9/16/2016
Please continue
currents chapter 30 . 7/27/2016
OKAY HELLO IT IS ME. YOU MAY NOT KNOW WHO ME IS, BECAUSE I'VE ONLY REVIEWED ON THIS FIC ONCE BEFORE BUT HAHAHA, IT IS TIME FOR ME TO REVEAL MY OBSESSION WITH THIS FIC. I re-read the whole thing when you posted ch 29 and then AGAIN when you posted ch 30. This is not including the couple of times I had re-read the whole fic previously. So, yes. Hi. I really like your fic. I got some stuff to say. 1. Don't remember what I said in my last review, so if I end up repeating myself, please take it as a compliment towards your consistency in skill. 2. Wow, you are good at writing. You balance humor and romance and adventure and I never get bored. People get bored with adventure fics, because it's "interrupting" their big love story. But this story is so interesting and complex and it makes me want to know more, wanna guess what happens next 2. Characterization has got to be your strong suit. You have a complete grasp on every character's voice and it's a distinct and sincere portrayal of how they grow and develop. Hinata isn't just maturing as a person—which is rare enough in fic to have incredible merit alone—she's maturing realistically. She has set-backs. Even though she now has a support base, she can sometimes still fall back into old habits and that's very humanizing to see. 3. Sooooo, about my obsession. I dunno if you want any feedback on grammar or continuity stuff. But, I have been goin through the story pretty painstakingly and seen some (fairly minor) things if you want me to point them out to you for a later fixing, then feel free to PM me 4. On that same vein, THANK YOU FOR BEING LEGIBLE. Aside from minor stuff this fic has used really awesome diction and grammar and all of your writin is clear but sophisticated and yeah. I'm a big fan. Big, big fan. I can't wait to find out why Itachi's more of a dick than usual (you gotta admit, when Naruto FIRST met Itachi in the anime, Itachi was a freak trying to kidnap him but he almost had this rough gentleman vibe, calling him "Naruto-kun" and asking him to come quietly) and what will happen once Tsunade and Jiraiya find out what happened with Naruto. I also can't wait for Tsunade to come back to the village and start rolling out some BAMF medic-nins! I miss ensemble cast moments with Ino and Sakura and Neji and the whole gang tho tbh I gotta be greatful that Team Eight is finally getting th it deserves in this fic. Sorry for this possibly being the most long-winded annoying and confusing review of all time. Can't wait for the next update!

Always,
Summer
hinataellis chapter 30 . 7/23/2016
Lol Hinata is so silly
Eulogist chapter 30 . 7/23/2016
Your story is the most adorable one I've read so far. It is incredibly cute, like fluff, flowers, and rainbows without being at the same time naïve. Despite the occasional spelling errors (which are extremely rare) it is one of the best stories I've read here, although it is so unlike any other.
gio08 chapter 30 . 7/22/2016
That ending made this chapter for me. So funny and so cute lol. Great chapter
rk-tronix chapter 30 . 7/22/2016
Hinata getting giddy at the end was so cute! I really love your characterization of Hinata, as well as the rest of Team 8 and Naruto. Too bad the reunion has come to an end. Hopefully they'll meet again soon after all of this.

Onto the next team adventure!
NarHina chapter 30 . 7/22/2016
That was fun I hope Naruto won't be side lined when they report what happened.

Also Naruto calling Hinata his was amazing I loved it and the bit at the end even more so were she freaked out, why the hell aren't they married yet.

Chomei seems kind of under powered was he holding back, I mean Itachi seemed to be beating him and he said that if he lost control he could destroy everything, makes more sense then Itachi being able to beat him so easily.

Damn there won't be much NaruHina for awhile now.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
Guest chapter 29 . 7/14/2016
This is awesome! I loved the bit where Hinata tried to imagine herself without arms to write from the last chapter. And it was amazing how you fulfilled your promise that Naruto and Hinata would not meet with nothing short of teleportation. I really loved watching your Hinata grow. I can't wait for the next chapter.
rk-tronix chapter 29 . 7/10/2016
Heh, what a clever way to bring Naruto and Hinata together in this arc. That was totally unexpected. More interactions from them please!
TimeShifter chapter 29 . 7/10/2016
Haha, you sneaky bugger! While I was enjoying their separate adventures, this story is much more fun when they're together. This felt exactly like how I imagined teens going on adventures would; even in the midst of action and danger they're still often thinking about the opposite sex. I particularly liked she missed Kamakiri with a kunai and thought "There was so much that Naruto didn’t mind, and that was why Hinata dedicated so much time to making up ways to propose to him." Not only is that funny in the scene, it shows that she's growing more comfortable with the idea that there are some things she isn't great at but it doesn't diminish her overall worth, thanks to her team, Anko and Naruto. Also, I love the idea of a Hinata that dreams of doing the proposing, instead of being proposed to. I really hope she's the one to finally initiate a confession.

I enjoyed a lot of the byplay this chapter, like Team Eight and Naruto writing notes to each other and Naruto and Kiba communicating about girls with hand gestures. Shino's plan against Kamikiri was clever, and having Naruto be able to instictually use the Flying Thunder God technique was a cool twist. I liked the description of him floating in a void of teleportation points, and that the first naginata was bending time on the island. I'm curious how Jiraiya and Tsunade will explain how he used that technique. It's clearly because he's Minato's son, but it seems they're still not ready to tell him the truth. And while he's getting smarter, I imagine you'll have him accept some stupid excuse instead and continue not realizing the connection.

But that's for the future! First we get to see Chomei v. Itachi! And I'm hoping Chomei might be able to explain a bit about Kuruma to Naruto. That friendship would be really beneficial to him in the future. My main question now is if you have an expected length for this story. I know that will change, but I was curious how far we've come in this adventure. We now know most of the main villains (I assume there's someone behind Itachi, Kamikiri etc. running this whole thing), and they've learned how to deal with Kamikiri. Reido and Ashinoura aren't really enemies either, so right now that just leaves Itachi as the threat. And Orochimaru of course.
The Flare Blade chapter 29 . 7/10/2016
Okay... at first I thought it was just me being dumb due to reading this late at night and missing something, but...

It feels like some steps are missing. Like, the story move on from point-to-point and I get a little lost because I don't know how Team 8 went from point A to point B. Honestly, It doesn't help that you are good at painting an environment, which while its usually a good thing it only makes me more lost as I try to take in everything that is happening and wonder what point in time the chapter is on.

You need to explain a little better the circumstances between the changes in scenes. What happened offscreen that led to these moments? This is something that is affecting Hinata's side of the story for a while...

That aside, what I saw in this chapter was nice! Interactions are as fluffy and funny as always, though... Naruto offering a hug to, uh, deal with Hinata's hunger was kinda forced. It felt like a major logic leap. The situation afterwards was good, as was seeing Hinata's rage at missing shirtless Naruto.

As always, you leave me curious to know where you will go from here. hope to see more from you soon!