Reviews for The Sun Kunoichi
XaoOfTheMists chapter 12 . 3/13
Bing users *shakes head*
Glad to see this has been picking up, specially since it seems like most of the stories I have on my watch list aren't updating.
MDA chapter 10 . 2/17
When I read the words "Hinata Hyuga vs. Naruto Uzumaki", all I thought was "Fuck..."
This turned out to be an interesting turn of events, but I like the twist. ;)
But poor Hinata though.
KoreanGal5 chapter 12 . 2/8
This chapter (or chapters) is amazing.
And amusing. :)
Oh and that end. XD
Haven't been on ff in a while and when I check, this is updated.
It made my day. Thank you.
Hope to read more from you soon. :D
White Keyblade Oathkeeper chapter 2 . 1/22
That little bit between Kiba and Naruto about fighting each other was adorable, it sounded like a six year old lovers spat: "I still prefer fighting you" indeed
Lovina chapter 12 . 1/18
This is all so cute and nice, i love it. Cant wait for the next chapter :)
Lovina chapter 11 . 1/18
Shino's reactions, Hinata and Naruto's interactions, Team 8 interactions, Naruto and Sasuke interactions, the whole Hyuga thing. Yes. I've mised this.

Im trully glad youre back Memorium, and with two chapters no less! Bless you!
RedEye00 chapter 12 . 1/18
Very funny chapter. Particularly the part where Jiraiya introduces himself and where Kiba is patted on the head by Hikui.
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 12 . 1/17
The last bit was entertaining. :-)
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 11 . 1/17
Well, that explains why I couldn't find him when I searched m up. Himitsu Nyorai, I mean. I liked this chapter. Especially the part where Hiashi made fun of his teacher at the dinner.
hinataellis chapter 12 . 1/15
Wow I never seen this story in sooo long
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 6 . 1/14
Very nice first mission. With action, adventure and development to strengthen their bonds. :) I'm liking this.
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 5 . 1/14
As usual, entertaining read for fans. :-) Keep it up.
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 4 . 1/14
Nice insight on team eight. I actually look forward to how they bond and get stronger together. :3 this will be interesting.
P5yCH0 chapter 12 . 1/13
Great read so far. Kinda wonder how I didn't found it sooner, but I'm guessing it wasn't in NaruHina section :)

Too bad I'll probably never read proper ending, since 1-2 update a year, that means ending will happen in around 50 years :P
euroteres chapter 12 . 1/13
This is an...intriguing story. Not what I really expected coming into it, but in a good way. Definitely interested in where you go with it from here on out.