Reviews for The Sun Kunoichi
zigmas chapter 15 . 5/26
It's old news that Hinata predates the Hyuuga in canon (conceptually; she also predates most of Team 7 as well, lol).
No wonder THEY have HER name, loool.
WarriorsSoul chapter 1 . 5/26
Good Chapter. Jiraiya/Bathouses cracked me up.
johnnyshoweduplate chapter 15 . 5/23
Great story and an awesome job you do to tie in every main character. Granted it started off somewhat one-sided with Team 8 only and Naruto out in the cold, but you turned that around to a well balanced character story. Great job once again. Look forward to see things develop from here.
sara chapter 15 . 5/23
sara chapter 13 . 5/9
You're baaaaaaaaaack and awesome as always!
I could just cry - I thought this story was done forever, but a chapter! Thankyou so much for the update!
Erin chapter 12 . 4/8
Thanks so much for updating and sticking with the story! I have loved to development so far. Team 8 is very important to me so thank you so much for writing such a fantastic story. The au factor of the story makes me so excited to see how team 8 will sleuth their way through all of this! Although I keep getting confused with Naruto's parental situation, I think that was a good adaption that still fits the story. Thanks for updating! So excited for what comes next :)))
XaoOfTheMists chapter 12 . 3/13
Bing users *shakes head*
Glad to see this has been picking up, specially since it seems like most of the stories I have on my watch list aren't updating.
MDA chapter 10 . 2/17
When I read the words "Hinata Hyuga vs. Naruto Uzumaki", all I thought was "Fuck..."
This turned out to be an interesting turn of events, but I like the twist. ;)
But poor Hinata though.
KoreanGal5 chapter 12 . 2/8
This chapter (or chapters) is amazing.
And amusing. :)
Oh and that end. XD
Haven't been on ff in a while and when I check, this is updated.
It made my day. Thank you.
Hope to read more from you soon. :D
White Keyblade Oathkeeper chapter 2 . 1/22
That little bit between Kiba and Naruto about fighting each other was adorable, it sounded like a six year old lovers spat: "I still prefer fighting you" indeed
Lovina chapter 12 . 1/18
This is all so cute and nice, i love it. Cant wait for the next chapter :)
Lovina chapter 11 . 1/18
Shino's reactions, Hinata and Naruto's interactions, Team 8 interactions, Naruto and Sasuke interactions, the whole Hyuga thing. Yes. I've mised this.

Im trully glad youre back Memorium, and with two chapters no less! Bless you!
RedEye00 chapter 12 . 1/18
Very funny chapter. Particularly the part where Jiraiya introduces himself and where Kiba is patted on the head by Hikui.
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 12 . 1/17
The last bit was entertaining. :-)