Reviews for Death is as Real as it Gets
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Here's hoping the Sam abuse ends here-and on the show-soon. :( Great story.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
It's about time Dean pulled himself out of his grief and noticed that Sammy wasn't doing okay, that his baby brother needed him. I so totally loved when that protective big brother mode of Dean's kicked in and Sam finally felt like he had a brothter again! chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Awesome one shot Denise, but would love it if you decided to add another chapter when they stop at a motel room!

You got them totally at the beginning of Season 2, Dean shut down and wrapped up in his grief, and ignoring his little brother and Sam missing their dad, feeling guilty and not wanting to bother Dean for fear of his reaction. Inevitable that Sam's injury would eventually be noticed by Dean when it took ages to rouse his little brother and his concern and guilt coming out a little harsh. He made up for it by wrapping Sam in a blanket determined to find a motel where his little brother could rest and he could take care of him.

Great job Denise, loved it.
ritsam chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Lovely one shot. I always love to read your stories. They are just so adorable. But I need more than an one shot. I need a multichap from you, I just re-read your "I will try to carry on" once again... they are just evergreens.

Love it too.