Reviews for Tuff New Haircut
Elphaba645 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I LOVE IT! So cute, and Tuffnut with his hair shorter would look awesome... But you do realize Vikings didn't have phones, right?
9900767w45 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Hahah, loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
lol that was funny
Blossom Utonium chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
LOVE this fic! :D And Tuffy would look hott with short hair but I just can't picture it :( Aww! Dx WAHHHH! Still loved it though! :D
Catnip-Packet chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Three thumbs up!

This is the awesomest story ever.
Buttercats chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Ok, I LOLed. This was PERFECT. I wouldn't change a thing about this story. There is so little fanfiction focusing on the twins. You did an excellent job of capturing their personalities. I really loved reading this. I guess I only wish there was more of it. Hopefully, in the future, you will write more about these two. I'd love to see what you come up with. Thanks for sharing.
kooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
i wonder if his hair looked like justin bieber...
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
lol. The ending was hilarious! U Rock on! Great fic! Really brought out their personalities! U
Bookworm290 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
lol. ruff&tuff are hilarious. i loved this movie so much! i've decided it was better than the book(which i read first)wish i could've seen it a third time...:D
anderberrybros chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
LOLOF.

All that effort and he STILL can't get a girlfrind.

Poor Tuff.

But that does sound like a cool haircut... Maybe. (;

LOLOF.

Nice one-shot though. It's very cool. :D

You have thirteen reviews now. You're welcome.
Gumdrop Boo - Ch4rms chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Definitely can see that happening. I love those twins, they're so funny. I think you captured Tuffnut's douchery very well while Ruff was a little bit more relaxed than usual. Anyway, good job, it made me laugh. I do wish there was some more descriptions though, but I guess the rapid back and forth dialogue set the tone.
blindkitten chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Haha. Nice. This was hilarious!
myrmidryad chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Fabulous! Funny and still heartwarming at the same time. :)
jessapink chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Lol. I like the personalities :)
Sumertime fighter chapter 1 . 4/13/2010