Reviews for Days to Remember
Azuru chapter 5 . 4/3/2006
Much love for this fic! It's beautiful, and I like how all the events that happened in the anime somewhat fall in to place in this fic.
Kenshin's Soul chapter 5 . 8/28/2005
Hi!

I first saw your fic at a Sano x Kenshin yahoo group (it's still there but extremely small - 3 of us but...) When I saw your fic on someone's favorites I had hope you added more chapters but nope. :(

Will you be adding chapters to Days to Remember? I hope you do! I love it so far! Very interesting occuption that Kenshin and Sanosuke has. _

More more please! *begging*
JJ CJ chapter 5 . 5/29/2005
Dude! You have GOT to write more of this, eh! (How can you tell I'm Canadian?) I'm seriously lovin' this, it's awesome! I can't wait to see more of this, no matter how long it takes, and dude -

I WANT THAT LEMON YOU PROMISED!

::laughs:: Anywee, here's some inspiration for you: ::Throws a buckt of lemons (real ones) at your feet:: and some bribery ::throws about fifty boxes of your fav. pocky at you::

Keep it up, Man!

J
Cream T. Rabbit Amy Rose chapter 5 . 10/3/2004
no! poor soujiro! . help him, you-

...

sorry bout that. Soujiro's my fave. character, is all. but anyway, I'm loving your fic.
Siver-eyes Magician Girl chapter 5 . 7/6/2003
Cool. I really like this story, but...its says you haven't updated in a awhile now. Well, it's probably none of my business. I just beg you, please, please, PLEASE continue this story!
starshifter chapter 5 . 7/1/2003
Um...has anyone seen the author?

"Um, sir"

*pulls on shirt of gentleman passing by*

"Have you seen this author?"

Ha!

December of '02? Isn't that a long time to...um, hold out on the adoring reviewers?

*bends over and eyes start watering*

Please, update son!

*straightens back up*

There ya go! I did my stint at begging ;p
AoiHyou chapter 5 . 5/29/2003
Youko1 chapter 5 . 5/19/2003
...cliffhanger! where's the rest? please don't keep us hanging :) beautiful story, very engaging... keep it up!
Dubious Dane chapter 5 . 4/18/2003
... *can't think of anything at all to say* Um... GOOD! WRITE MORE! _ Yes yes, I handled that quite well, wouldn't you say? *sneaks off before someone can manage to make her review properly*
Elrond-is-cool chapter 5 . 4/6/2003
Wow! That was really good! I can't wait for the next part, update as soon as you can, please? Thanx! )
Severed Nerves chapter 5 . 4/3/2003
Wow! I love this! This is going in my favorites right now. Wonderful, this has to be the best RK fic I have ever read. I just adore AUs. Please update soon! I really want the rest of this!
Severed Nerves chapter 5 . 4/3/2003
Chibi-chan v2.5 chapter 5 . 3/16/2003
Wai! Why havent you continued this! *flails arms* Please write more!
Yoko-chan chapter 5 . 12/12/2002
Waiiii! How kawaii! Finally, a believeable AU RK fic! Besides, I'm a huuuuge SxK shipper. _ And I like the way you made Ken-kun sorta leery about the whole thing and Sano a bit of a hentai-just makes it more sweet then they finally do get together. Hurry up and write more! More more more!
Yoko-chan chapter 5 . 12/12/2002