Reviews for Brothers In Arms
Doxx chapter 12 . 4/28/2010
wonderful story, looking forward to the next chapter.
i like seryer as a character, and zevran's voice works. he's a bit of a tricky chap to get right, but you've done a stunning job.
todd360 chapter 12 . 4/26/2010
Top notch as always. Really enjoyed seeing things from Zevran's perspective for a change. I always thought he was one of the more interesting characters and you really took advantage of that with this story. Can't wait to see what you do next.
Snafu1000 chapter 12 . 4/25/2010
Loved every minute of it! You really brought out Zev's character and the changes that the events of his life have brought to him. The original characters were every bit as engaging, and I look forward to seeing more of everyone!
Ladyamesindy chapter 12 . 4/21/2010
Nice wrap up! I'm looking forward to your next story ... or a continuation of this one .. or whatever you decide to come up with! D JUST DON'T STOP WRITING!
Ladyamesindy chapter 8 . 4/14/2010
Oh! Siting on pins and needles awaiting the next chapter!
Snafu1000 chapter 7 . 4/13/2010
Whoa...that was a nasty way to go.

Nice job, as always. Strong plot, good characterizations and dialogue and plenty of suspense...what's not to love?
Snafu1000 chapter 4 . 4/8/2010
Wouldn't you know that Zev would insist on a story of his own? Fortunately, he's more than capable of providing subject matter ;-P

I like his awareness of the fact that he *has* changed, and his ambivalence about those changes. A well rounded person is not necessarily a good assassin...or a live one, at least.

The relationship with Juilden promises to be delightfully complex, and I'm looking forward to finding the answers to all the questions you're raising.
bloodtallow chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
The thing I most enjoy about getting a notification that you have a new chapter up, Sisimka, is that no matter what story it is for, I know that I'm in for a delightful tale.

This was a great chapter, and I eagerly await getting to know more about the reticent Juilden and seeing Zev come to terms with coming home.
Ladyamesindy chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
) You have done it again! I'm so looking forward to this one! Well done!