Reviews for 5 Times Jim Kirk Said ‘I Love You’ Without Words
Werewolf's One chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I love love love this. It's really sweet. I think it's so like Jim that his actions speak louder than words. You displayed that quite well. I sorta wish some of these were longer, a little more in-depth, but overall they are all very cute and/or endearing. Got some really good insight in I, II, and III especially, I think those were especially nice.
Kelmin chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Oh, how very lovely! I liked all six of these vignettes, particularly 2 and 5. And 1, 3, 4, and 6. Loved "toneless Vulcan scorn"-very apropos!
Ida Cippo chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Hey!

I was truly overjoied to see that you wrote a story, then I realized it was for Star Trek and went completely crazy. It is I believe among my new addiction, especially since I watched the newest movie...

I really liked those snap shots from Kirk's life, even if I have to say that I am not sure to whom Kirk's first I Love You was meant to be. To the car or his mother? That got me confused.

Else, it was subtle and I grinned at the last one, because I truly believe Kirk loves the Enterprise above all and will not marry because of her.

Side question, did you get this from a promt on Livejournal?

sincerly
AnimeSiren chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
lol. I like that there wasn't clear pairing in this, and that the love was for the starship, it was cool and quaint.
caramel729cucumber chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
That was such a surprise! I liked the "chapter"-like sequence, the plot, you have good grammar and a nice writing style, as well as a wide vocabulary - a great story!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 4/5/2010