Reviews for Do You Want Fries With That?
Questfan chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Wow! You've taken a scrap of info and formed the basis of a great story out of it. I'd love to see this go on from here as you've opened the door to a whole heap of opportunities. Ben was a fantastic character and I loved him and Lucas together. Throw Tony into the mix and the results could be ... um ... major trouble!
Ihni chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
You should write a sequel when Lucas goes there :) Greatness.
Lynnp chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Great story. I too do hope this is not a one-shot. I'd love to see Lucas meet up with Krieg again. Looking forward to more.

T. F. Crosby chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
That was pretty cool. Ben's definitely one of my favories. I do wonder what made him from a seaQuest crewman to being stuck on that iceberg.
CJane chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
First of all, is this supposed to be Season 2 or 3? I think it's a good start to a potentially great longer story, if it's Season 2.

I always wondered how Ben moved from being a former sQ officer to where he was trapped on that ice berg (?) as a refugee and on opposide sides of the UEO in Season 3.

I'd love it if you would continue with this - did you plan to? - and tell poor Ben's tale...
68guns chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I always did love Ben! This was a nice little vignette, thanks for posting. Enjoyed it!
dramatic.89 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I agree with CF Vici, this can't be the end. There is so much you can do with this story, plz try
CF Vici chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Please tell me you didn't plan to mark this "complete". This is such a cool idea for a story. I really wish you'd explore it. I think Tony and Ben and Lucas would have a great time together. Probably all end up in trouble, but it'd be entertaining, for sure.