Reviews for The TakeOver
TheRunaways1975 chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
I like it, I can't wait to see the six of them team up together and prepare to DESTROY the "oh so cool kids" update soon :)
Zomolu chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Hi :)

I thought this was an interesting idea. Nice story. I liked that the cullens and Bella are the "geeks". Your writing could improve. you have some grammar mistakes (like me) and also you could try to be a bit critical about your word choices!

i'll be reading.

Update soon! :)
Avenging Alexis chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I actually quite like the idea behind your story. The only thing I can say is that you need a Beta. There are a few "your" 's that should be "you're" and a few typing errors. OTherwise, quite good. And I like that it's a totally different take from what everyone else is doing, by making them normal people dealing with everyday crap from other "eilitest" groups. I'm excited to see how this plays out and how they manage their "take over" in the next year. Keep writing! I'd love to see what happens. :)
CarvedKid chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I really like it so far. It's very different from any other Twilight fic I've read, very refreshing. I do hope you will continue it because I'm so eager to read more! Excellent job! :)
ImJealousOfTheReceptionist chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
UPDATE!
LeftRightLeftRightLeft42 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Can't wait to see what happens!

LeftRightLeftRightLeft42
TheCullenThree chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
i really love this story! cant wait for the next chapter!