Reviews for A Mix of Clay, Paint, and Citrus
HOLA CARLIS YO QUIERO QUE TU ME MANDE
ADELIS chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
HOLA COMO ESTA ICALIS
AwesomeBabe chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
TRY RATED FREAKI' M I CAN'T BELIVE FANFICTION LET YOU GET AWAY WITH THIS.I WILL REPORT THAT YOU PUT RATED K ON RATED M!
gngrlvr1 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
that was so sweet! I really liked it! And spaghetti tacos are awesome!
HoldingontohopE chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Aw! Just aw! :)
Lucyole chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
aww that was so cute i like it
SplitDemonIdentity chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Oh that was adorable! I could totally connect with it {which is probably why I liked it so much.} Loved it.

But as for that spaghetti taco I think you should give it to my friend, she spent a class period talking about them. -
sweetpotatochip197 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
that was soo sweet and cute and well in chacter. this story made me now spam shipper so now i ship seddie and spam cuz no other guys are good enough for sam
Stricko14 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Aw, this is cute, i love spam! (which would be really weird to say if i was not refering to icarly) anyway, im expecting that taco soon ;)
ashisfriendly chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Ah wonderful. I like how Spencer smells... cuz that's how I imagine it.

This was great, I somehow have fallen into a trapped door with "SPAM SHIPPER" painted on it and can't get enough, glad I found your stuff, expect more reviews.
Rock The Rain chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Aw, I loved it! :P So cute.
Porkchop Sandwiches chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
This made me so happy XD I haven't read some really good Spam fanfiction in a while and this defintely satisfied my craving. This is very well written and does the show/characters justice. I liked the comparison of Sam telling Carly she's her best friend and admiting to Spencer that she loves him. So many times in Spam stories, Carly is evil, and while some can make it work, I'm glad you kept her nice and a bit naive ;) I also love the tile, I could imagine Spencer smelling like that, lol.
PrincessRotation chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
This was adorable, and I added it to my faves.

Also, I tried making them once, FAIL :D