Reviews for A Mirror To The Moon
annajaneg chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
i love this story!
GreenEyedGirl14 chapter 10 . 1/9/2011
this story is amazing so far i love it cant wait for more chapters to be posted and hopefully soon(:
BellaxoxoEdward chapter 10 . 11/28/2010
UPDATE SOON! this story is amazing! its super addictive and i and all your readers need more! and now! please please please writre more!
queenofthejourney chapter 10 . 11/26/2010
I love this story! I can't wait to find out what else is gonna happen. And darn that Mike! Why must he always ruin things! LOL(: Please update soon!

AthenaPersephone14 chapter 10 . 11/12/2010
I liked it! However, you said that "Alice was knocking at my door, Jasper in toe." It should have been 'tow' not 'toe'. Otherwise, it was fantastic, as always. :D
Rebecca chapter 10 . 10/31/2010
I read all your chapters and love your story cant wait for more
DarkLovingTurkeys1314 chapter 10 . 10/31/2010
Write More Soon Please!
BELLAxMOMENT chapter 10 . 10/31/2010
Well I dislike who you won't be updating for awhile, but I loved the chapter, it was cute
Readbetweenthelinestothetruth chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Tessa! This is awesome! Your such a good writer! I envy you (;

Keep it up girl.

haleyscott305 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
love it...
AthenaPersephone14 chapter 9 . 9/6/2010
Tessa, I loved it! But what's menopause? I can't remember.
GreenEyedLove06 chapter 9 . 8/29/2010
Great story!
xo-TeamEdward-ox chapter 9 . 8/27/2010
haha awww! love it! keep writing:D
BlueJude chapter 9 . 8/27/2010
And you get to see that said donkey with ME! Seriously Tessa, you rock. I love all of your amazing music references. And Lily yelling donkey? It made me laugh. I almost had a heart-attack seeing this in my inbox. I was so excited! And it certainly did NOT disappoint.
hillarah chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
joise's so unbelivingly random or wwe's next top embarressed me by calling me a twig ,pig,bever.i told her how i felt but then she banned doing it too everyone help me by never reading her story again.i know its hard her storys are so good.