Reviews for C'est La Vie
DarqueQueen7 chapter 5 . 1/24
Just got my hands on that movie and saw it this week. The man s beyond gorgeous! His eyes wete made for kohl eyeliner!

D.
GryffindorCriss chapter 9 . 7/22/2010
This is a well good story, can you update soon please?
Sophie chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
Awesome first chapter! I want to find out what happens next but unfortunately I will have to wait until tomorrow to continue reading. By the way, the characterization is great. The story is completely believable and extremely sweet, quirky, and creative, just like the TV series. Oh and I like the music video you made on Youtube!

-Sophie
Sophie chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I absolutely LOVE Pushing Daisies, it was (and still is) my favorite TV show! Therefore, I am so glad that I stumbled upon this lovely fanfiction story! You captured the style of the show really well while adding your own voice. I enjoy it so far even though all I've read is the prologue. I can't wait to read the rest. Keep writing!

-Sophie :]
ShadowLord9 chapter 9 . 7/13/2010
Hmm... A month and a half, eh? Well, I guess you have two more weeks or so left!

On a much less snarky note, this story is amazing! After I saw the last episode of Pushing Daisies a couple of days ago, I just HAD to find out what some of the fanfiction was like! I think you capture the characters perfectly! And it almost seems as if you pulled that whole "Ned's father can also bring the dead back to life" straight out of Ben Fuller's notes. Or the TvTropes Wild Mass Guessing page; take your pick.

Anyway, I really love this story and hope you'll continue. And I also know how nice it feels to get a review now and then, so keep writing! :)
Theo-Logic chapter 9 . 6/23/2010
This is far better than anything I could've hoped for when I went looking for PD fic. Seriously. I love it. Please continue.
GryffindorCriss chapter 8 . 6/16/2010
Awww, I love this story! Can you write more after the next chapter.

By the way, I love this chapter BEST!
CriesofCapricorn chapter 9 . 6/14/2010
Nice chapter! I really loved Emerson's characterization here with the line: "Do not tell me you wasted my minute being all cute and goin' on about 'dreams' and 'inspirations'" He batted his eyelashes mockingly as he spoke." LOL!

Great job! Can't wait to read more!
TheMarshmaloWizardGhostCookie chapter 9 . 6/14/2010
Could it be? And update? Noooo...*checks screen* IT IS! FINALLY! Thanks so so so so much! Haha, that was the longest wait ever! Happpy 21st, and update soon, please!
CriesofCapricorn chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I do hope you are in the process of writing the next chapter! This is such a fantastic PD fic and I can't wait to read more. ;)
CriesofCapricorn chapter 8 . 5/9/2010
Another fantastic interlude. And I loved the whole "a fair" things - it's so perfectly innocent for a child to think of it!

Can't WAIT to read more!
NedlovesChuck chapter 8 . 5/4/2010
aw ned ;)

you are a really good writer, I mean it!

It makes me want to continue writing, although I confess that I make a terrible writer.

I clearly imagined the face of young ned and it made me sad :(

oh, by the way... chapter 1 is up!
TheMarshmaloWizardGhostCookie chapter 8 . 5/4/2010
Aww, a cute interlude of sweetness to brighten my day! Great job, and I can't wait for some more modern-day drama!
CriesofCapricorn chapter 7 . 5/2/2010
Aww, I loved this! You really have the Pushing Daisies light-hearted tone down! And I adore the plot. It's everything that the show couldn't give us because of its cancellation. I really can't wait to read more!

"Pie's not easy." :D That's very Ned-like! Haha.
And the Olive/elephant remark

Fantastic work! Seriously. Keep it up!
NedlovesChuck chapter 7 . 5/2/2010
LOVE IT !

Haha it's funny how many similarities this has with my story.
But don't worry, I'm trying not to write it so obvious.