Reviews for The Change
prose.titute chapter 17 . 6/28
Always a titillating read. Even after all these years. I love the pacing of the story, the slow but sure burn of lust. Thank you again for writing this.
alecmalfoy01 chapter 17 . 8/24/2017
fuck well maybe it is not right to say (write that in a comment) but I really enjoyed reading your story. The plot and your characters were awesome and I simply loved it. Hope you write more Jasper and Leah Stories soon.
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 16 . 3/14/2017
THIS IS PERFECTION! God. I just love it, so muchhhhhhhhh. I needed to comment again.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/3/2016
Love your writing
cherryblossomszahime chapter 17 . 7/12/2016
Great!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/12/2016
Other than quite a few grammar and spelling errors, I'd say this was a really great story.
Beachgirl25 chapter 17 . 9/16/2015
This was an awesome story I wish there was a squel! I love daddy Jasper and Mama Leah stories when I can find them!
Sasakornb chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I agree that this is my one of the best Leah/Jasper stories. Great work, hope you continue to write great stories.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/2/2013
This story was amazing! I just loved how you wrote their interactions with each other! You write really really good. You had some spelling errors throughout the story but they were small and easy to overlook because of the great plot you wrote for them. I've read Jasper and Leah stories that were a lot longer then this but this one was definitely one of the better ones I've read. I especially love how you wrote Emmett there at the end. It's totally something I could see him saying!
Weave the Magic chapter 17 . 5/23/2013
Lovely! I am so enamoured with this story. Thank you for writing this. :D
Stampiej chapter 17 . 1/16/2013
Loved it!
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 17 . 1/9/2013
Amazing!
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Ahh, earl grey just like Jasper's scent. I love that!
Retro Sk8tr chapter 17 . 3/27/2011
Amazing story.

~H.S.~
PeanutButterPatties chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
I read this story a long time ago but did'nt reveiw but i freaking loved it it got me ont he whole leaper thing.