Reviews for The Change
cherryblossomszahime chapter 17 . 7/12
Great!
Other than quite a few grammar and spelling errors, I'd say this was a really great story.
Beachgirl25 chapter 17 . 9/16/2015
This was an awesome story I wish there was a squel! I love daddy Jasper and Mama Leah stories when I can find them!
Sasakornb chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I agree that this is my one of the best Leah/Jasper stories. Great work, hope you continue to write great stories.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/2/2013
This story was amazing! I just loved how you wrote their interactions with each other! You write really really good. You had some spelling errors throughout the story but they were small and easy to overlook because of the great plot you wrote for them. I've read Jasper and Leah stories that were a lot longer then this but this one was definitely one of the better ones I've read. I especially love how you wrote Emmett there at the end. It's totally something I could see him saying!
Weave the Magic chapter 17 . 5/23/2013
Lovely! I am so enamoured with this story. Thank you for writing this. :D
Stampiej chapter 17 . 1/16/2013
Loved it!
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 17 . 1/9/2013
Amazing!
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Ahh, earl grey just like Jasper's scent. I love that!
Retro Sk8tr chapter 17 . 3/27/2011
Amazing story.

~H.S.~
PeanutButterPatties chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
I read this story a long time ago but did'nt reveiw but i freaking loved it it got me ont he whole leaper thing.
LovelyLoves chapter 17 . 3/8/2011
awww, very cute & sweet; a fun read! :)
LovelyLoves chapter 13 . 3/8/2011
I like Leah getting hit on by Meg, no reason not to change things up ;)
LovelyLoves chapter 12 . 3/8/2011
really love the tea :)
LovelyLoves chapter 11 . 3/8/2011
Everyone in the Cullen house "knowing" something Leah doesn't makes for an interesting dynamic.

Good chapter. There are a few typos that make reading kind of hard, in this chapter and previous ones.