Reviews for Come Again?
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 6/3
Hilarious, I loved it and nice job
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Wahahahaha. Very funny.
TearDropTiffy chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
This was funny. xD
tmntfan4ever chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
LOL raphina and lea...HAHAHAHAHAH! i'm sooo late...please make more stories...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Gah! Autocorrect - so many problems with it! It was supposed to be 'I cracked up'.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Oh my gosh! I decked up major time! This was hilarious! Oh dear, I'm still chortling away to myself, after re-reading this twice!

What would be really amusing would be a small series of one shots, using the 'Lea' and 'Raphina' idea, or the concept of gender switching. Maybe Donnie rattling off hormonal effects for an awkward effect, if called for. Ooh, and if you add in April or Splinter, and I would expect some hilarity ensuing results! Course this is all entirely theoretical, but I know I'd laugh!
crystalbluefox chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
BWAHAHAHAHA! Funny thing is... I'm actually in the middle of WRITING a fanfic WITH some...uhm... gender confussions on a very... macho agressiv turtle. LOL! Thanks for these facts though and look out for 'Identity Crisis' in this upcomming week. XD btw it'll be my first tmnt -and it was about time too! XDD

Happy Saint Hans Evening!

Crystal Blue Fox
Sunny Lighter chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
LOL this is Awesome, poor Donnie, he's digging his own grave
Skandron chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Hahaha, i got a good giggle out of the names Raphina and Lea XD
Megan McAlistair chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
this had me laughing so hard

the characterization was really good

I wish someone made this into a full story
mm chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
haha! )
MyMusesSpeakToMe chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
*bangs head on the table from laughing too hard* ... I don't think I have the power to say anything more... XD

Muses
RubyDracoGirl chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
*ROFLMBO!*

OH... wow... You did NOT go there... wow that was amazing and funny, and... *falls over laughing again* that was SO AWESOMELY AWKWARDLY FUNNY... if that makes any sense... _~
SmileyDJingles chapter 1 . 4/19/2010