Reviews for It Takes a Village
toraneko-chan chapter 6 . 7/23
Daaaaaaaaang, this is a good and interesting story! I hope you finish it.
Anonymous Noob the 2nd chapter 5 . 7/7
This is still my favorite. It's we written and unique. Please update soon.
TemperedAngel11 chapter 6 . 4/19
Please update soon! This is the best story ever!
demonwolfkid chapter 6 . 4/7
So I know it's been 6 months, but you stated that it took a year for you to put up chapter 6 soooo, here's hoping.

At any rate, I love this! When I read the description I thought it was going to be a total switch, let Toothless be the human, but this is so good! Protective Toothless FTW!
Anonymous Noob the 2nd chapter 3 . 3/19
This is my favorite fanfiction. Please update or finish writing the story by the end of summer.

People will be disappointed if this work of art does not get finished.
I like the way this story is headed. Don't stop now, or I'll be calling for your blood!
Do keep going, though.

BTW I like the way that you made a halfbreed.
Spirit of Fury
Anonymous Noob the 2nd chapter 6 . 2/5
Well sad panda... I just read chapter 6 and there's nothing after it to read...

PS. Please update soon.

PSS oh and very good job on staying true to character some authors don't even try thank you for your hard work.
Anonymous Noob the 2nd chapter 4 . 2/5
Chapter 4

Ah yes bad first impressions can be funny.

Great character development
Anonymous Noob the 2nd chapter 1 . 2/4
I just read the first chapter really enjoying it.

I can tell the story is not finished yet please update soon.

Ps I hope there is some Hictrid
dragoncreators chapter 6 . 1/5
I love this so much I couldn't stop reading, this is amazing!

I for one, think Hiccup would make fine fine Alpha, the best despite his size...
Sparkypony9 chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
DUN...DUN...DUH!
Echo the Slowpoke chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
Is this considered as a cliffhanger? And...why is it a cliffhanger? DX Please update soon! And; will the 'humans' have the names of the dragons that Hiccup and co had named theirs? (Besides toothless) It would be interesting...update soon
PhantomWriter17 chapter 6 . 11/27/2014
Please update this story is very interesting! :-)
genious 7 chapter 6 . 9/25/2014
I really want to know how the human-dragon interactions will pan out. Keep going!
Sifren chapter 6 . 8/30/2014
Amazing story, my dear. A different idea for a HTTYD fanfiction, but it fits surprisingly well. The plot is good and I like the fact that you didn't go along with all the other writers and make Hiccup a Night Fury; a Timberjack/Nightmare hybrid certainly does fit quite well now that I think about it.

I also like that you didn't just switch the species, you kept Toothless a dragon. The one complaint I have is that I don't exactly think that Toothless would've allow the humans to stay, no matter Hiccup said and consequences be damned. Very well written though, so thank you for taking the time to write this, even if updates are sporadic!