Reviews for His Pride
Eumenida chapter 17 . 4/6
really it was amazing ... i loved it ... i love the ByaIchi / IchiBya pairring ... and this story was exactly what i was looking for. It had everything ... i am jealous that i don't have the imagination and the creativity to write something by myself ... thank you for giving me something so enjoyable to read. i am looking forward reading more from you...
AkiraNatsume chapter 17 . 2/4
This is an adorble story. Please make sequels. I'll give you a virtual cherry on top of the internet will let me.
AkiraNatsume chapter 10 . 2/4
You know, this chapter reminds me of the song called Can't fight this feeling. It was sung by the Glee cast. I don't know the original artist of the song. It'll go well for this.
HelleBelle chapter 17 . 11/10/2014
I love a dirty talking Bya-kun it makes me tingle inside LOL
LadyGhai chapter 17 . 9/19/2014
I love how their love bloom. Great story! ;)
Parnita chapter 17 . 7/1/2014
I love it! I love it! I love it!
There are so few ByaIchi ff, urs did justice to the lovely pair!
Jazzybella chapter 17 . 6/25/2014
Well done. Enjoyable read. These two have become a new favourite. Beautiful words : )
EmilyShuman chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
I really liked this chapter because it was so funny! :)
PlumeVif151 chapter 17 . 2/17/2014
I Love it !
DragonsFlame117 chapter 17 . 2/10/2014
This was so good! I love the ending!
animelover56348 chapter 17 . 11/8/2013
I freaking lovvveeedddd this story. Could not have been better. Pure excellence.
animelover56348 chapter 8 . 11/8/2013
Yesshhhhh let the sexual tension begin *cackles evily*
kimmynosubaku chapter 17 . 9/27/2013
Woooooow...thats very romanticle...please do anathor byaichi...there arent that many around...
Mayuzu chapter 17 . 8/2/2013
Love this fic as well ) Ichigo is so cute and I especially love the RenRuki here, they meant for one another. Hope to read more ByaIchi from you.
Tlcatlady chapter 17 . 6/12/2013
what a great story. I had so much fun watching that relationship develop. Really enjoyed it! TLC