Reviews for His Pride
I really enjoyed this keep up the good work
AngelesPG chapter 17 . 2/26
Me encanto primera vez que leo de este par y la verdad no me arrepiento son encantadores y la pareja ideal ya que se complementan sus caracteres hasta en el anime por eso me anime a leer sobre ellos, gracias por terminar ycompartir tu historia
Meenathequeen chapter 17 . 2/8
you must've gotten inspiration from spunkyone to write a great story such as this! i will be honest, yes this is one of my favorite pairings as well as Byaruki, Byahime, Byaren and even Byakuya with everyone's OOC's. and as i have said this was a lovely read from start to finish and i enjoyed it very much. i hope to see more stories like this from you soon. P.S and yes i agree... all that delicious sexy Bleach eye candy running around...(sigh) too bad they're fictional cause if they were real we would die from heart attacks and nose bleeds! (LOL!) until next time take care and happy writing!
LoreenaLaufeyson chapter 17 . 10/29/2016
Kyaaa awesome! Love it!
Tifanny91 chapter 17 . 7/14/2016
Magnifico!O:-) Love I! One of the best Bya/Ichi I've read!:-) Zero was also impressive and credible. Well done!O:-)
Ashesofthefirststar chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
Hey there! I'm not sure how often you use this account or if you're still into this parring, but this story made me fall in love with this parring and made me start writting ByaIchi stories of my own. You're really talented and, though I know it's been a whopping six years since you wrote this and three year years since you did your AU, I hope you write another one. Id also be honored if you'd read some of my work.

Good Vibes,

Ashes.
AkiraNatsume23 chapter 17 . 8/30/2015
I love this story. I made a new account on here. The one I had doesn't let me sign in anymore. Please update chapters. Thanks.
buterflypuss chapter 17 . 6/29/2015
good story
Eumenida chapter 17 . 4/6/2015
really it was amazing ... i loved it ... i love the ByaIchi / IchiBya pairring ... and this story was exactly what i was looking for. It had everything ... i am jealous that i don't have the imagination and the creativity to write something by myself ... thank you for giving me something so enjoyable to read. i am looking forward reading more from you...
AkiraNatsume chapter 17 . 2/4/2015
This is an adorble story. Please make sequels. I'll give you a virtual cherry on top of the internet will let me.
AkiraNatsume chapter 10 . 2/4/2015
You know, this chapter reminds me of the song called Can't fight this feeling. It was sung by the Glee cast. I don't know the original artist of the song. It'll go well for this.
HelleBelle chapter 17 . 11/10/2014
I love a dirty talking Bya-kun it makes me tingle inside LOL
LadyGhai chapter 17 . 9/19/2014
I love how their love bloom. Great story! ;)
Parnita chapter 17 . 7/1/2014
I love it! I love it! I love it!
There are so few ByaIchi ff, urs did justice to the lovely pair!
Jazzybella chapter 17 . 6/25/2014
Well done. Enjoyable read. These two have become a new favourite. Beautiful words : )