Reviews for A Different Ending
kate23816 chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Loved it;)
ashes chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
In my point of view that's how to book went. Great job
superwiz chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I really enjoyed reading this, it was written really well! xD Well Done!
alexandra101 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Cool!
Bubbly12 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Totally awesome I loved it
Freaxx chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
i LOVE dis! Dis is the ending i wanted from the very beginning of the book!
Vishous Nemesis chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Loved it! :D
Key 19 of Area 13 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Holy God... I LOVED THIS! I like how you made Darren join Steve and becoming a Vampaneze! And the ritual was just awesome!
Katie-Tails123 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
omg i love it :P
Zaidee chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
This is just really depressing and rush in my veiw. It alos make no sence at all to me and the worst part is that these are my favourite books and I know the story backwards, I'm been a fan since I was 13.
Gemini Malfoy-Potter chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Have you read the books? if not you should... though there is twelve of them XD it takes some time but you find out so much more... like how the vampaneze came to be and that there had been a truce between the vampaneze and vampires but if one killed the other it would be of and how he really creates the little people... and a whole lot more fun stuff... like how darren accidentaly bites of a fork when he tries to run from being a vampire XD
HermesApollo chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Totally awesome!Me lovee!
Jamie Tiberia Kirk chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
wow just wow thats so cool!
OnTheWinterSolstice chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
weakling. the books are all about darkness and grotesqueness *coughcough*hinthint*coughcough*. this was ok...sorta...i'd give it a C? sure...it was difficult to read tho because darren was very OOC. the only reason the movie was terrible is because they arent allowed to do all the stuff in the books. but read the books. theyre worth it.