Reviews for The First Date
BSwifty1997 chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Gahh why did they have to split
CobaltBlue94 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Two thumbs way, way up!
DrkShad0w chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
this was a really adorable story! i love everything about gia and adrianna. i think you should totally write more stories with these two!
jambajuice chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
hi please write more! i love Gia and Adrianna! they're so cute!
Just.Call.Me.Girl.Friday chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This was perfect. I love Adrianna/Gia. I'm glad the show went that way for Adrianna. Gia is the perfect person to help Adrianna to finally move on from Navid. (After all Navid has made it plain that he doesn't want to be romantically involved with Adrianna right now. Hopefully some time in the future - but not now).

So for a paring for Adrianna - I'm pleased it's Gia. Gia brings out the softer side of Adrianna. Helping Adrianna from thinking she has to go all crazy & become addictive on yet another thing. With Gia in A also - I feel that Gia is the best person to be the strong support Adrianna needs at this point in her life ... to finally get a stronger hold of her emotional state ... so she won't always crave drugs when her life gets to be in emotional pot holes once more.

I just love watching Adrianna/Gia together. It brings out the softness of two great characters.
tateandviolet chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
This was great. I love Adrianna and Gia together. :)
Gspot32 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
So cute.
Lucy42 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Really cute story. It will be great if you could write other story about Adrianna/Gia relationship. Thank you for this story.