Reviews for Twisted Fate
Val chapter 3 . 1/31
Please I beg off you finish this story. I love it
Karen chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
OMG. Found this one too. Please finish!
Val chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
Please please finish this one as well
Guest chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Please finish
Guest chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
I'm a fan please finish this story and The Lose
Mendes354 chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
loved it!

And now?...
Guest chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
This was a beautiful story that I would love to see continued. You captured the characthers wonderfully and the story answered some over due questions. Please pick it back up and finish it with more.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
PLEASE, PLEASE continue this story. It's fantastic along with "The Loss".
Guest chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
Love it!
ActionFantasyLuver chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
You are an amazing writer! Know it's been awhile for this fiction but I sincerely wanted to let you know that I'm truly impressed. Thank you so much for sharing your talent!
shellim8 chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
I love this story! The originality, the unpredictability, the character development...it's all great. I can't wait for the next chapter. The suspense is killing me! Not to mention, racking up the hits to the site.
Haunted Cottage chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
I hope you're not finished! Great story, and you've certainly done an excellent job of explaining a lot of John Koenig's brusqueness that was never quite right in the TV series. Keep going -
Mamabella chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
I was so glad to see this so soon! I really like the chapter, interesting take on Tera Nova fixing the goof, I wonder if that is the the end of the story or what is going to happen to there relationship or are there any other kinks in the road. 'Frak Buddies' as they are often run into unforeseen issue as much as they don't want to.!
Lorrie2 chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
Great new chapter. So exicited to see it and read it. Love your story, the characterizations, everything. Very well written and very hot too!

I hope you don't completely villify Lee Russell, I think from the show we could see that they loved each other. I'm not too fond of stories that make him a cheater / almost wife abuser. Affection for Lee on Helena's part doesn't mean that Helena and John can not be an OTP.

Just my two cents, hope you don't mind. Of course, this is 100% your story and I love, love, love it.
Mamabella chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
I was really glad to finally see a new chapter! I can't wait until they finally talk to each other I think you got their personalities just right Loved the internal struggle especially in Helena she is much more complex then John in my opinion. Can't wait for more