Reviews for White Satin, Black Silk
SeraphinaAngel chapter 13 . 3/28
Please update
I M Sterling chapter 13 . 7/22/2012
This was such a wonderful love story. I can't wait to see the afterward...
Thank you for writing it!
Lovers in London chapter 13 . 8/14/2011
would you consider writing more?...I loved it btw :)
gaaralover1989 chapter 13 . 9/17/2010
Epilogue!
Twilightfans chapter 13 . 7/14/2010
this is such a good story, i can't even begin to express how well written and heart wrenching it is.

please post the epilogue soon.
Alan's Only chapter 13 . 6/28/2010
I love it!

*cute voice*

Very Very amazinf. I loved the thrill of it. And how you clearly explained Snape's feeling and how he would've slowly opened up!
aphrodite4986 chapter 13 . 6/26/2010
honey,

i honestly dont know wat to say as i am in way qualified to review someones work but. WOW. I loved it and seriously hope there is another chapter but still Wow
Amber-Jade James chapter 13 . 6/26/2010
well all ic an say is thank MERLIN! i was getting scared there for a bit! Can't wait to read the Epi!

Cheers

AJ
Her Royal Goddess chapter 13 . 6/26/2010
I write this with a lump in my throat, this chapter really moved me it was superbly written and I can't wait for the epilogue because I truly hope they get their happy ever after

Fantastic job XX
CeliaEquus chapter 13 . 6/26/2010
Just curious: why didn't Hermione explain that she was just going along with it because everyone else was expecting it, and that she really thought she could have done it?

It frustrates me to no end when people have these golden opportunities to put across their side of the story, and they completely forget about it, apparently in the heat of the moment. Grr!

But I'm still enjoying this, so please update soon. *Beams*
Obsessed.Otaku.of.America chapter 13 . 6/26/2010
Oh...my...god! That was fantastic! Thank you for gracing us on with your wonderful skills. I can't wait to read the epilogue!
Sharkeygirl chapter 13 . 6/26/2010
I loved that chapter! It was everything I hoped it would be and more!
The Sexy Muggle Librarian chapter 13 . 6/26/2010
Oh, thank God that he didn't commit suicide! I'm thrilled with this and can't wait for the epilogue!
Sic Vita Est chapter 13 . 6/26/2010
Yes! She didn't got through with it. *Whew* Nope, I wasn't worried, not for a second. ;) Great chapter.
Seth7 chapter 12 . 6/25/2010
NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! that's such an EVIL cliffhanger! how could you do that? i wanna know what happens next. what will lily say? what will snape do? what will hermione do? can't wait to read what happens next! keep up the fantabulous work! _