Reviews for A Real Boy
blb1000 chapter 1 . 8/15
Loved it! I figured THAT was why he wanted to be human in the first place.
TinaF chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Wonderful!
southernpur-rica chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Loved it but wish it had turned into more, became a full story.
PreciousJuls chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Still cruising, Lol. I know you don't have a lot of time but this should be put in the back of your mind for future possibility. It does't have to be to long but It is so different and I would love to see how you would continue this.
debslmac chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Hahaha... Love lil leprechauns! Great idea for a story!
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Had a feelin' they forgot about the fact that, as a human, Edward was fertile LOL! At least he'll remember bein' human with her, as well as have a child as a reminder! But vamp sex will be even more awesome! Oh, shit! Their baby will be all human and grow old and die before them {pooh!}
btlmotormouth chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
loved it and would love to read more if you decide to add to it.
Lizzard43 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I think the story is great as it is. The ending was perfect. I was wondering about protection during the story...lol. There are so many possibilities that can happen... It left a smile on my face.
honeycat22 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Oh yes this would make an interesting story. Since they were both human when the baby was conceived, there could be some interesting decisions down the road.
k1942 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
This was a fun little fantasy look into Bella and Edward's relationship. It is just like him to want this day to show himself to his love as just a guy, not a monster, even a wonderful monster. I see you were thinking of maybe expanding on this one-shot. Did you ever? I know, just go look through your profile and story list. Anyway, I sure enjoyed this!
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Please continue this if you manage to finish one of the other fics? PLEASE? :-D
DeffiDingDong chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
seriously one of the most creative one shots i've read! i absolutely loved it! you should really do a continuation of it...seriously im already craving more :)
tawelephant chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
That wad great.
EdwardCullenizor chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Oh god.I was anticipating the ending! I love it. Would you please continue? The contest is over.