Reviews for A Real Boy
TinaF chapter 1 . 3/18
Wonderful!
southernpur-rica chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Loved it but wish it had turned into more, became a full story.
PreciousJuls chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Still cruising, Lol. I know you don't have a lot of time but this should be put in the back of your mind for future possibility. It does't have to be to long but It is so different and I would love to see how you would continue this.
debslmac chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Hahaha... Love lil leprechauns! Great idea for a story!
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Had a feelin' they forgot about the fact that, as a human, Edward was fertile LOL! At least he'll remember bein' human with her, as well as have a child as a reminder! But vamp sex will be even more awesome! Oh, shit! Their baby will be all human and grow old and die before them {pooh!}
btlmotormouth chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
loved it and would love to read more if you decide to add to it.
Lizzard43 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I think the story is great as it is. The ending was perfect. I was wondering about protection during the story...lol. There are so many possibilities that can happen... It left a smile on my face.
honeycat22 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Oh yes this would make an interesting story. Since they were both human when the baby was conceived, there could be some interesting decisions down the road.
k1942 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
This was a fun little fantasy look into Bella and Edward's relationship. It is just like him to want this day to show himself to his love as just a guy, not a monster, even a wonderful monster. I see you were thinking of maybe expanding on this one-shot. Did you ever? I know, just go look through your profile and story list. Anyway, I sure enjoyed this!
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Please continue this if you manage to finish one of the other fics? PLEASE? :-D
DeffiDingDong chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
seriously one of the most creative one shots i've read! i absolutely loved it! you should really do a continuation of it...seriously im already craving more :)
tawelephant chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
That wad great.
EdwardCullenizor chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Oh god.I was anticipating the ending! I love it. Would you please continue? The contest is over.
Caution.I.Bite chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Wonderfully written and can I just say this is exactly how things should have happened in BD! Then shit would have made so much more sense and the ending wouldn't have sucked! Who would have thought, add leprechauns and vampire story becomes more plausible! Thank you for writing this; it will forever be the correct ending to the Twi-Saga in my mind. I know you say your super busy and that if anything more happens to this story it will be a while but I'm going to put this on alert anyway so if you ever find the time and continue this I will defiantly get an alert. *crosses fingers that it will happen one day*