Reviews for Where the Heart Lies
tammielou chapter 17 . 8/12/2013
I realise that you have probablyhave abandoned this story but I truly do wish you would conclude it. It is like living with someone and them being abducted. It haunts you to know what ever happened to them!
loventherussian17 chapter 17 . 6/21/2012
Great story so far can't wait to see wat happens next update soon
Raylene Alvarez chapter 17 . 10/29/2011
OMG! I am loving this story! Can't wait till you are able to update it. I really hope it's very very soon!
ladybellz chapter 17 . 8/14/2011
Oh my god, sitting on the edge of my chair, i got chills. Love this story :)
MaryMary123 chapter 17 . 8/2/2011
This is really good!
annabell2009 chapter 17 . 7/25/2011
i have been reading this story and like u said it fif take a big turn but i love it and cant wait to read more please up date soon
loveatfirstbite01 chapter 17 . 7/25/2011
Can you please please please please please please please please update soon i love this story so much!
loveatfirstbite01 chapter 16 . 6/20/2011
Alright this is why I never read non-finished stories! This is so good, please update soon! I need to read! Alright Thanks!3
LittleTXBelle chapter 16 . 6/2/2011
DUDE OMG I NEED MORE! I can't wait to see all the details of what really happened this is an AMAZING STORY!
delilah69 chapter 16 . 5/23/2011
i think that as emmets brother edward should turn her down!
DodgerMcClure chapter 16 . 5/22/2011
Kinda like A nightmare on elm street :) AWESOME.. every time something bloody occurred I was thinking in my head on how one can do the make up to make it look real. Inner theatre Great story so far.
miss-glitz chapter 16 . 5/22/2011
i think you got some nightmare on elms street goin on here. make him give in lol
Vicki-Jasper-Whitlock chapter 16 . 5/22/2011
nooo don't give in. i don't like edward! update soon!
Vicki-Jasper-Whitlock chapter 19 . 4/6/2011
can't wait!
bad kitteh chapter 18 . 11/27/2010
lol, put the person's link that plagiarized so everyone can go rip their ass in two.