Reviews for Tall Tales
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Oh my God! I simply can't stop grinning like an tales indeed.
Another great story by your hand. It's certainly refreshing to read your fics as the Dragon age section here consists mostlyof stories filled with angst,dama and tragedy.

Thanks again.
NOM
Sahilee chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I like your story a lot! It's hilarious! XD

The part with the cheese (ofc it had to be cheese - it's Alistiar!) and the chewing. I almost choked on my coffee on my keyboard ;)
Herebedragons66 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Hahahahaha! This is hilarious. All the bouncing. And not taking off pants. Bless their hearts. Thanks for sharing!
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Thats mean... lmao!
Gene Dark chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Hilarious and sweet :) I'd love to read more about these characters...
indracon chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Pardon me for one moment while I lol to death!

Now that that is over. Oh god HILARITY! I loved it. Twas loltacular.
GreySocks chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
That was great! I couldnt'stop smiling and chuckling throughout the entire fic. I did wish that Leliana and Morrigan was overhearing this or you continue with Zevran's stories. LOL That was brilliant! Such innocence!
O'rianthi chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Oh gosh I am laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes! I am gonna go somewhere and die happily of laughter... Zevran's appearance at the end was just a killing blow!
Liesie chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I accidentally spit out my gum at the cheese bit. I kept expecting someone *coughcough probably Morrigan coughcough* to walk by, roll their eyes, and scoff, "Virgins." But Zevran's line worked just as well. XD
Grannaah chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
"I thought it involved blowing, not licking? Perhaps the sisters have their own methods?"

Alistair waved a hand at him. "I'm getting to that bit! She licked me all over and then she blew on me, cool breath"

Lol, I think this story is so funny and sweet
SilentDreamer025 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I love reading this comedy again and again, they sound like my little brother who is around 15...XD
Cleopatra Antoinette chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Absofriggenlutly HILARIOUS.

I can just imagine Zevran cracking up as he listened to the two of them. Imagine if the dwarf (I cannot for the life of me remember his name this second) joined in too. XD I think I'd die laughing.
ashez2ashes chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I saw this on the kink meme and decided to check out the rest of your Aeden stuff. Darn, I was hoping the rest of your Aedan stuff was simliar to this one. They're still fun though.
Crazy Iemon chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Haha, good one man. I completely forgot about Zevran though- I kept expecting Morrigan to suddenly show up with some snide sarcastic comment!
Natmonkey chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
How adorable! Two inexperienced boys sharing made up stories, characterized so well. Kind of reminds me of the old days. Truly, a work of art.