Reviews for Haunted
19Yoshie27 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Soooooo! FluFFYYYYYYYY! It was so deym CUTE!
Assasin8 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
So cuuuuuuuuute! I absolutely loved it! You know how you always see the cliche shows where the guy tries to get the girl by asking her out on a date to some place scary in hopes she'll cling to him, but it always fails? It totally worked with Tsuna! And it was adorable! I like how you wrote Colonello, unfamiliar with what to do in intimate or emotion related situations despite being a tough guy! Quite the gentleman! (Until the second half) Great job writing this, I loved it!
Leo chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
It is a really good story to read and it was exciting
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Woah Colonellos is scary...and I really wonder, what Reborn said to that. Did he find out?He did, didn't he?

Oha nd amazing story/chapter (don't know is this a one-shot?)!
shinigame3 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
you should really make this into a two-shot! it would be funny to see how everyone reacts to colonnello being around tsuna like that!
TsunaMoe chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
so sweet fluffly and warm feeling (,,w,,)
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
why is there so few C27 fics.. and only one shots or with few chapters... but the story was great hoped it was longer though.
DragonSlayer412 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
That was truly an unexpected story! I loved it!
Gelasia Kidd chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Baaawww Colonello is such a romantic. I adore Colonello.
Xanonymbuz chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Give me more C27, please ;D
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Something must of been sweet. Tasty too, by the sounds of it
Rain Dropped chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Haha! You should make a chapter of how Colonello got his revenge LOL
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Lol. You sly dog
Raeze chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Over-protective Colonello is sweet! And I kinda feel sorry for the people who were doing the scaring, I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of Colonello.
XxShadowfangxX chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Loved this story! Cute moments between the two!