Reviews for iBecome a Private Eye
AmethystStrawage chapter 16 . 5/25/2014
When it said 'Sorry, Brocoli, I don't love you and I never will,' I swear I went insane for a moment, because I just randomly yelled 'HAHAHA! PLOT TWIST!' At 2:30 AM. Lol :P
We'reAllGoing chapter 22 . 3/4/2012
I loved this story it was great! You should really write more stories!
Pro-Rose chapter 22 . 12/9/2011
Lol awesome story. I was left feeling a little... unfulfilled(?) with Melanie's reason, but it wasn't total BS either, so it was good enough for me. Don't get me wrong, it was good, but I think the reason behind her 'evil' could've been... urg, why can't I find the words I need today? Anyway, (I guess) what I'm trying to say is, it had a lot of unused potential.. or something along those lines. But I did really love the story :D And I find Sam's middle name to be a bit ironic xP cause Jocelyn is the name of that bully in "iMake Sam Girlier", right? But then again, maybe I'm crazy or delusional or sleep-deprived and am just imagining that Jocelyn was her name.. Great at keeping the characters themselves (No OC-ness that I could see) despite the changes in their situation and environment and blah blah blah. This is turning out to be super long o-o so, Imma end it with: You, my friend, wrote an AWESOMELY.. uh.. awesome story! (Yeah, that's right; awesomely awesome. Deal with my lack of vocabulary :p)
Pro-Rose chapter 15 . 12/9/2011
Lol... guess I was a bit late on the epiphany xD;; but this chapter definitely confirmed it and I got it before Sam did so... go me?
Pro-Rose chapter 14 . 12/9/2011
WOAH! I just had like... a huge epiphany! I don't know how I didn't think of it before... the bad guy that framed Sam totally could be Melanie! It would make perfect sense; she's her IDENTICAL twin so she could be the one in the videos which would make people think it was Sam (cause they don't know she has a twin) AND her birthday is Sam's birthday (obviously), therefore being the password to the culprit's computer. Not to mention that she hasn't gone to help Sam even though apparently (?) Sam had helped her with some issue in the past. However, there is a flaw in my theory of it being Melanie... cause while I know that Melanie exists in your story (some people writing iCarly fanfics reject Melanie's existence entirely), I don't know what her motive would be at all... And personally, Melanie doesn't strike me as evil, but then again, I have read some stories where she's a 'bad guy'. Ugh, now I'm back to square one.. Guess I'll just have to keep reading to find out
Geekquality chapter 22 . 4/9/2011
I looove this! OMG, this is so epic, and greatly written, too! :D
sam chapter 22 . 11/19/2010
u did a really good job making sam sound like sam most of the time people make her sound girly and weak
Tvshowobsessed2 chapter 22 . 5/8/2010
ahhh! So good! :) this wud b good even if it wasn't seddie! :) but the seddie makes it awesome!
Silver-Creasent-MOON1995 chapter 4 . 5/6/2010
Melinie Puckett
Midnight Bell chapter 6 . 5/5/2010
*sob* that was really good...*sob* I'm going to read the next chap. now... *cry*
Midnight Bell chapter 4 . 5/5/2010
Wow! YOU accually wrote this? This is cool enouth to accually be the next ICarly movie!
Kwee! XD
Midnight Bell chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
HI AGAIN! SEnd Me A MeSaGe! -/
Midnight Bell chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Hi! I knows i should be writeing , but reading is just much easyer! ;3
EdwardCullenIsMyLove chapter 22 . 4/29/2010
Awh, oh my goodness! I cannot believe it's over!
I leave for a week on a trip only to return to be faced by my favorite iCarly story to be finished!
Though I'll miss reading (yes I still wish you would continue), I found the ending to be quite satisfying.
Must I say, I love your sense of sarcasm and not to mention, your amazing writing skills. Hoping to read another one of your great iCarly (featuring Sam and Freddie, perhaps?) fictions.
Thanks for the great adventure! :)
Fangirl chapter 22 . 4/28/2010
Wow this is the first iCarly fic I have read in a while, but I have to say I really enjoyed your story. Although there were a few grammar errors, the plot and character dialogue overall was very surprising and humorous. LOVE THE SEDDIE!