Reviews for Follow
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 7/6
Well written prose, full of intrigue and humor and yummy protectiveness. ;) I really dig it. Thanks for sharing!
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 5/4
Poor Gabriel just wants to be Han Solo. Come on, Dean. Let him have his moment.
(Although Lando is still pretty cool.)
mckydstarlight chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
You should really make this a multi-chapter fic. It's awesome!
wolfnymph1 chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
PHFFT...wookie
Clare Hope chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Oh my gosh those cinnamon rolls are delicious, I've had them, and they're amazing. So, by the way, was this fic. Thanks for sharing! DFTBA!
-Clare Hope
Alatar Maia chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
ok but I really love this. And snarky Gabriel simultaneously helping and pissing them off is what I live for. I think you really wrote him well in this!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
This is really, really good! Best fanfic I've read in quite a while.
MyNameIsNoneOfYourBusiness chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
My feels after this fic, in short;
Oh HELL yes, that was BRILLIANT!

The Quote Bandit chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Ten million points for making Sam Chewbacca.
ebonypol chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Love it :)
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I just love this so much
Calcium oxide chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Amazing work!
anonymous-unknown chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Another story of yours that I favored a long time ago and I'm only just getting to review. Let me just say off the bat that I miss the hell out of Gabriel and fics with him just make my day, especially when he's being a douche but a not so obvious loving big brother, which only he can pull hehe. I really would have wished Gabriel had lived, but it's stories like yours that get the word out that we all still love and miss him. Again, definitely loved the angel whump and brotherly bonding, so I got the best of both worlds here. :)
Ph0enix-Flyer chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Haha. I had a hard time keeping in my laughter when they were slinging back and forth about Star Wars. I think my flatmates must think I'm mad! XD

That's what I love about Gabriel; he's so much more human than the other angels and there's something incredibly funny about an all-powerful archangel b*tching about Luke Skywalker to a couple of blokes. True, Cas' escapades with technology are AMAZING to watch, but after all we've learnt about how distant the angels have been from humanity for two thousand years, it's funny watching Sam and Dean treating him like any other angel they've come across when quite clearly he's in a world of his own.

I like wing!fics too - don't worry about it!

The only thing with me, is that I don't think the angels' wings are actually black at all. What we saw with Dean in "Lazarus Rising" was the impression of Castiel's wings, cast the lightning.

At least, that's what I think. I know Supernatural doesn't have the biggest budget in the world of television. But they would have added the details of his feathers - rather than just the silhouette of his flight feathers and the wings' general shape - if we were seeing the actual wings. I like to think that they're opaline; never settling on one true colour. They appear white because white is the combination of all colours in the spectrum. Not because of all that 'purity of Heaven' crap, considering a lot of them are FAR from pure, even with Heaven fully behind them.

Anyway, I'm going off on a tangent. I've read all your Supernatural fics, and I gotta say, I loved them! Hope you write more soon. ;)

XD :D XD
Susangel chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Awesome story!

I love Gabriel!He's my favorite angel next to Cas!And you wrote him so IC!I would love for you to write a sequel to this story!

It's really really worth it!It was funny and it had h/c with not only Dean,but Sam and Gabriel as well,watching out for Cas!

And I kind of like to see Cas as their little brother!Because though he is,in a way,older and more powerful than the boys,his innocence makes him much more vulnerable than them!And Gabriel really is his older brother!I loved it when he said to Cas ""Children shouldn't play with sharp things." Which just shows that he really sees him as a baby brother!

I really hope you make the sequel...It is such a shame that this isn't actually cannon...I would love to see lots of h/c and brotherly moments!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »