Reviews for The Immortal's granddaughter
zombiekins5948 chapter 2 . 7/28
Please make more updates
el33ri chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
I really like what you've got so far! I hope you eventually come back to this story; I can't wait to see what's next! :D:D:D:D:D
InterdimensionalHitchhiker84 chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
Aww...I really wish you hadn't abandoned this. It's a sweet story. Hermione's eyes keep changing color-they should be brown-but it's still really adorable and I would have loved to see where you could have taken this.
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Lol can't wait for an update
Sirius Green chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
finish
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
this is going to be good I cannot wait for her to see the Hub
movietvgirl chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON!
Purple 'N' Blue Wings chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
i love this story! Brilliant!
voldyismyfather chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
OO LOVE IT!
LeonaMasha chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
Such a shame you haven't updated this in so long! It's a great story that I just want to see what happens next! Well, thanks for what you wrote so far.
WhenTheWorldEnded chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Good story update soon
Serena SilverMoon chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
Wow I LOVE IT. PLEASE Up-date soon, I want to read what happens next. This is a good story so far, I love how Hermione tricked the ticket guy in to beliving she was with her parents, and Jack's freak out was funny. Was she making the clouds change or was that a thing that just happend? Can't wait for the next chapter. SMILES _~
mysticmoon1331 chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
love! cant wait to read more!
ShoshonaTheRose chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
Really good but is Hermione still a witch? Please update soon and can you have the next chapters when she came back from Hogwarts each summer and getting steadily more depressed cuz of the war and everyone is worried. Then Jack finds out in seventh year, her parents don't even remember her and then she comes back from battle and joins Torchwood with the Golden Trio? I know that this is a big idea, but please consider it!

-Cass
LauRawrCait chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
please please pleaseeeeee continue soon?