Reviews for Presents and Prisoners
zexydemyx66 chapter 6 . 12/10/2011
Awwww. I wanna know what happens next. Please write more.
vampirexgothxgirl chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
I like this story so much. I feel bad for rufus though... but oh well its a good story!
The Disorganization chapter 6 . 5/24/2011
HOLY SEPHIROTH'S LEFT BOOT... that was awesome... please update...
Gyp Dark chapter 6 . 5/7/2011
Awww I was sorry to come to the end of this, it was fantastic! I really enjoyed the idea of Reno having been brought to be a friend to Rufus, that seemed great, instead of him being a turk from the start. Thumbs up for it, it was great! Keep writing and blessed be )
ViviMouse chapter 6 . 10/5/2010
Reno is quite in a hard situation...A VERY complex one. :O

Does President ShinRa intends on using his son as a weapon? Or he just asks Rufus to kill what he loves in order for the youth to be stronger? (strange way to deal with it xD)

I feel sad for them both, and hope that you plan on making them happy anyway, at any time. :)

Thank you!
Faoiltierna chapter 6 . 9/30/2010
Poor Rufus!

And he doesn't quite get it does he, what Reno is asking for. There's a saying, if you love something and let it go, if it loves you it will come back...perhaps he just needs to learn to trust Reno first. Not that I imagine he has a lot of experience with trust! Sheesh!

*hugs them both*
Vietta chapter 6 . 9/30/2010
Rufus you jerkface! Yay for teaching Reno to read, but poop on you for not letting him be a person! *whacks Rufus with a newspaper* bad Rufus! Bad bad Rufus! Your dad kills pets not people! If Reno's a people your dad can't kill him!...okay, he can, but I can pretend that he won't!

Lovely as always m'dear m'dear
PhinMaginONLY chapter 6 . 9/30/2010
Poor Rufus and those animal.

You write so great and the idea is wonderful as well. If only it can be longer then it will be perfect. I feel frustrate everytime that I read until at the end of chapter.

So please make it longer :)
Shadow Haloed Angel chapter 6 . 9/30/2010
At least Reno knows the truth about what happened now. Poor Rufus, I feel so sorry for him, having to watch his pets be tortured like that when all he wanted to do was protect them. If only Rufus could understand...
simply anonymous chapter 5 . 9/24/2010
...those poor animals. T.T

but really, that's uh, that's something for someone to find out. i do hope they'll find some way to work it out. i think you've got some work cut out for you Aeriths-Rain. it'll be interesting to see how you reconcile this turn of events. :)
Shadow Haloed Angel chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
*would hug Rufus but that causes breakage, also knows more about what's going on than Reno. Is writing a murder list.*
The Well Loved Stray chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
You weren't kidding, Jenni, weird chap indeed. o.O But very well played. I can't wait for the next go round. XD
Vietta chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
O.O Creeeeeeeepyyyyyy! I wanna know what happens next and i shall pout until I do. :c
Faoiltierna chapter 5 . 9/17/2010
Oh, that Hojo! And President Shinra :-( Torturing poor Rufus! :-(

And scaring Reno half to death! I do hope they clear the air now! Rufus needs comforting!

Great story so far though :-)
PhinMaginONLY chapter 5 . 9/17/2010
You did a wonderful job in this chapter!

Now I cant wait to read more about what happen to those animals.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »