Reviews for The Wolf and the Wind
downtown.baby chapter 11 . 3/30/2014
Nooooo! Why?! NO, MAKE A SEQUEL! Please!
livkivi chapter 11 . 5/5/2013
Oh no, you broke my heart... Poor Remus. :'(
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 11 . 3/26/2013
Oh god my heart D:

Amazing story, but just so sad!
poppyroc chapter 11 . 10/1/2012
I actually don't see why anybody was disappointed with this ending! I think this is the right way for it to end, considering what we know about Roger and Draco's relationship. I imagine Draco and Roger dating for maybe another couple of years, or even just another year maybe... and then eventually he and Remus will end up together, but I think Draco needs that time to heal and mature first. :) Really enjoyed this story though, I hope you have some more for me to read...!
AthousandSplendidMoons chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
I actually logged in. I do not understand why you have do little reviews
. Why? Oh why would you end it that way? It is written so well that I got really attached to Remus and I could actually feel tears in my eyes when he started crying. I understand that what Remus did was only for Draco's own good but come on Remus deserves to be happy, he lost wife and than he just gave Draco away. Why? Oh Why?
I beg for a sequel. SEQUEL and I will tell you that everyone who read this story want a sequel, so please make us happy.
RecklessWonder chapter 11 . 2/7/2012
This was amazing, you portray emotions so well and make them so believable. Great story and I'm glad I read it. :)
bell chapter 11 . 10/15/2010
the story is beautiful but so sad
Eden Lies chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Thank you so much for this story. I love your portrayal of Draco, and particularly like how caring/kind he is towards Teddy- it's so heartwarming ..

While this story is very angsty and sad, I feel that Remus did make the right choice for Draco's happiness over his own. What Draco probably felt for Remus was more of a misguided love towards the first person to show him genuine kindness in the aftermath of the war. The end decision also served to make your story all the more realistic, which I thank you for. Thoguh, D: I would have loved if Draco and Remus shacked up, lol.

Thank you for writing this, you are a great author!
crazylove4MCR chapter 11 . 6/30/2010
aww.. I didn't want it to end this way! I'm so sad for remus! oh I hope there's a sequel?
Lauren chapter 11 . 6/27/2010
What Draco should have ended up with Remus! It needs a Sequel
NATWEST chapter 10 . 6/19/2010
what can I say love it. nacissia needs to step to the plate and be a mum and find out what is wrong with her son.
crazylove4MCR chapter 10 . 6/18/2010
I'm happy he scared off roger, but sad at the same time! poor little draco is all depressed now, let the adorable wolfman love you! great chapter, update soon please!
crazylove4MCR chapter 9 . 6/11/2010
ooh... this is really good so far! and now poor remus will be in trouble with Draco! update soon please!
Animebug chapter 9 . 6/10/2010
I must say I love how you've written this interesting paring in such a way that's quite enjoyable to read. Please continue soon as it's a fantastic story that needs to be finished. Besides that you have a good feel for writing in such a way you can look forward to reading the next chapter and see the development of all the characters. No pressure just please update in a decent amount of time. Although I'd be happy just to wait for your best work no matter what. :)

Have a good day.

-Animebug
NATWEST chapter 9 . 6/10/2010
Love I love Remus love in this. It's more believe then Tonks.