Reviews for Collide
So cute
mew chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
So cute
xXevanderXx chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
so you did absolutly amazing! i really loved this story and how it ended was just perfect, i didn't find anything wrong with your grammar and spelling, nothing to keep the reader from reading it fluidly. you did very well!
crownglass39 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Oh this is wonderful! Everyone is so in character and just the right mix of hurt to comfort. Lovely! Just what I needed to read!
iceandfire66 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Finally, a oneshot with ASTOUNDING buildup! Great job on this pairing!
Brinchen86 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
What a fantastic story again! (Yep, I just started reading my way through all your amazing Sparrabeth fics; they are wonderful). I love how you describe the thoughts and feelings in here, and how Jack and Lizzie admit their feelings. Your writing style is so awesome, and somehow you always manage to be in character and show them so believable. Fantastic work, I really love this fic!
Kayligh007 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
absolutely BEAUTIFULLY written :) one of the best sparrabeth fics on this site.

i absolutely adored it :D
x-bankotsu-luver-x chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
LOOOVED IT!
Opalfire chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I really liked this story. I think you did a great job with the characters, and I love the conversation at the end. "Oh" is a pretty good way to sum it up.
dancing-Becca chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
beautiful! I really like all of your stories (:
almostlover-hopelessdream chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
i love love love this :D
Riddell Lee chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
The Narrator actually really liked it! She only recently thought about Elizabeth and Jack being a 'thing' but you pulled it off quite splendidly! Believable and good writing style. Only one misspelling that she noticed... a 'sea' where it should have been 'see'.

Very well done!